New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO - It almost looks like the helmets and team logo were from one design team, and the jerseys, pants, and socks were from a second design team. Other than the typeface for Jets on the helmet and New York across the chest, nothing else “matches” so to speak.

Just now, j'villejags said:

ijwk0lovppophnxjyegu

Terrible. This is a terrible uniform that doesn’t represent the Jets at all. NYC teams keep things traditional. This doesn’t. It’s another “modern trend” BS. I hate this. 

This isn’t the Jets. This doesn’t represent the team at all!!! 

XM4KeeA.png

1 minute ago, lbj273 said:

The black look more like dark gray to anyone else? Didn't look like they had green socks on with that set either which is disappointing.  Overall I like them though.  Looks sharp with white pants but the green pants need white socks 

That's because there's something weird going on with the main camera feed. It's so washed out compared to up close shots, which are much more saturated.

Also, these remind me a lot of the old West Virginia jerseys, just in green and the torso stripes removed.

5200980481_e8845a102e_o.jpg

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 minute ago, jws008 said:

IMHO - It almost looks like the helmets and team logo were from one design team, and the jerseys, pants, and socks were from a second design team. Other than the typeface for Jets on the helmet and New York across the chest, nothing else “matches” so to speak.

Maybe the organization took care of the logo and helmet while Nike did the jerseys and pants. 

I actually really like these. Other than the helmet logo not having the Jet striping and green socks with green pants, these are good. They could have been terrible, but I really do think they stand out amongst the rest of the league. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Maybe it's just me, but the helmet, especially in pictures on the teams website almost seems like it has the same finish the LSU helmet that "changed" from purple to yellow under the lights. Maybe it's because the helmet is glossy but in some pictures it looks darker than the green and nearly black, and others it looks brighter.

The black is so unnecessary. Green and white would’ve been more than sufficient. If you’re going to add black, do more with it than the mask and number outlines on the main uniforms. 

4 minutes ago, insert name said:

Terrible. This is a terrible uniform that doesn’t represent the Jets at all. NYC teams keep things traditional. This doesn’t. It’s another “modern trend” BS. I hate this. 

I’m really sorry that these Jets uniforms killed your parents. My Condolences.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

4 minutes ago, insert name said:

I feel the same way they are the JETS they have a lot of options on the table but nike did the future :censored: up design 

Norfolk,VA Philadelphia,PA VMD,(Virginia Maryland DC)

Archived