New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Just slightly... In all seriousness, with regards to the Panthers, user silver sparingly. Drop the silver pants and helmet. 

I'd say double down on the silver, drop the white pants, wear the blue socks as much as possible.

12 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

Everyone is gonna have a football on their uniforms this season.

spacer.png

womp womp

well with that logic, everyone always has a football on their uniforms:

eyJFFcP.png

On 4/8/2019 at 6:33 PM, monkeypower said:

One of the things I remember noticing during the unveiling was when the Jets president mentioned new colours in the endzones. I'll be interested to see what, if anything, he meant by that.

Since the endzones are just pieces of turf that get taken out to switch between the Jets and Giants anyways, could there be a set of black endzones for when they wear the black jerseys?

Most certainly there will be a black endzone.

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Yikes.  I most definitely am.  I went back and added the DON'T because I DON'T.

Whew. We may cheer for different teams, but I thought we were on the same team here.

It's where I sit.

23 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

I’m not in the camp wanting Carolina wearing black helmets, and don’t think I’ll ever be. I haven’t seen a single concept yet that’s made that idea work, in my opinion. Especially not with the logo as-is.

I feel like when Carolina wears the right combinations, all the colors are balanced out really well. Sure you could maybe tweak a few parts of the uniform here or there if you wanted, but that’s really all they should do. I think they’ve got a better thing going for them than they’re given credit for and I’d really hate to see them muck it up. Anything can happen, and they may prove me wrong, but I just see too much potential for them to go Titans level bad on a redesign and we’ll be looking for that “S#!+ GO BACK” button to mash.

I saw a concept of a new Panthers uniform here on Sportslogos awhile back.  I think it may have been designed by the actual sportslogos owner but not sure.  Anyways I loved how that turned out and it addressed the sleeve stripe problem with the nike templates.  Also included a black helmet.  

19 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The large wordmark on the upper jersey looks great in college IMO.  Probably because I'm used to it, but Oklahoma and Michigan State wouldn't look right without it. I was also kind of ok with it for the Browns... As a city pride one-of-a-kind thing, but I definitely don't want to see it become a common thing in the NFL.

I can definetely agree on that it looks better on certain college teams even though my father doesn't agree.  But yeah in the NFL I don't like it at all.  

Archived