New York Jets unveil new uniforms

4 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

I would agree regarding Carolina. They’re pretty close to perfect. A few tweaks.

But if you wanted to tinker for a fresh look you could replace all silver items with white. Or switch to a blue helmet with a similar finish to the Jets.

Ooh, shiny blue helmet. I like that idea.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, O.C.D said:

It just kind of hit me that I 'll miss the Jets striped white socks. A little touch like that could have made the green and black pants look much better

If they brought them back with a black outline they'd work better than the green socks across the board.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/9/2019 at 1:08 PM, AgentColon2 said:

You can’t mention them without posting a pic of those wonderful uniforms and logo.

spacer.pngspacer.png

The home uniform looks like they were copying the Giants' look at the time.  The road uni is really nice.  Dated, but nice.

2 hours ago, LogoFan said:

The home uniform looks like they were copying the Giants' look at the time.  The road uni is really nice.  Dated, but nice.

Pants on the road uni remind me of the silver pants worn by the Falcons under Dan Reeves. Probably same as home pants but can't really see the stripe on home pic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hat Boy said:

I hope the jersey and pants are old stock practice gear, because the green does not match the helmet at all.

It is. They don't usually get new gear until training camp. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived