New York Jets unveil new uniforms

11 minutes ago, Chico said:

Check out the fan in the bottom left. Could this be next year’s uniform? https://imgur.com/gallery/Cfa416y

That just looks like the current uniforms, with the truncated shoulder loops.

3vbHuSr.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chico said:

Is it the 80's uniforms or something entirely different?

It's an inaccurate rendition of the jersey below. There is practically no chance that the Jets new road jersey was leaked on a Marvel comic (?) cover in October.

bad05860-1f24-464f-a25e-f0dc6ab5e5cd-USA

6 hours ago, KGeeX5 said:

Saw this on Sam Darnold's Instagram story feed (he was signing memorabilia) Let us hope and pray the likes of this never ever sees the field.

5hEuV2w.png

Retail helmets only; Riddell introduced a “chrome” line this year for all teams. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Okay, coming here and seeing the above pictures eased my anxiety over the color of the kelly green in this picture ...

Screen-Shot-2018-10-21-at-2.07.23-PM.jpg

That green was giving me a headache because it was too gaudy bright. It must be the filter that was used before posting the image, yuck.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

I love these Jets uniforms, and think they are a white sleeve away from being perfect. If they wanted to use the double green like what is in this uniform, I'd be okay with it, if it meant that black wouldn't be a part of the set. Have 3 jerseys, Kelly, White, and the Forest green, as well as 3 pants all in the same color scheme. Keep the Forest Green for night game matchups, but Keep the Kelly over White, and White over Kelly as the predominant uniform options. 

59 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

I love these Jets uniforms, and think they are a white sleeve away from being perfect. If they wanted to use the double green like what is in this uniform, I'd be okay with it, if it meant that black wouldn't be a part of the set. Have 3 jerseys, Kelly, White, and the Forest green, as well as 3 pants all in the same color scheme. Keep the Forest Green for night game matchups, but Keep the Kelly over White, and White over Kelly as the predominant uniform options. 

Very true, completely agree.

Jaguars

Archived