TheFallenHaveRisen

New York Jets unveil new uniforms

18 minutes ago, insert name said:

Also the collar is green in the comic. Nothing to look that much into. 

The color is green, the green is lighter and the logo on the chest is the 60’s logo.

4 hours ago, Ben5 said:

Could it be? Yes.

Is it? No.

Is it the 80's uniforms or something entirely different?

3 minutes ago, Chico said:

Is it the 80's uniforms or something entirely different?

It's an inaccurate rendition of the jersey below. There is practically no chance that the Jets new road jersey was leaked on a Marvel comic (?) cover in October.

bad05860-1f24-464f-a25e-f0dc6ab5e5cd-USA

3 hours ago, Teal said:

I guess we shouldn't expect any legit news until late March/early April.

mod edit 

Edited by Ice_Cap
let’s lay off, shall we?

Saw this on Sam Darnold's Instagram story feed (he was signing memorabilia) Let us hope and pray the likes of this never ever sees the field.

5hEuV2w.png

15 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

Saw this on Sam Darnold's Instagram story feed (he was signing memorabilia) Let us hope and pray the likes of this never ever sees the field.

5hEuV2w.png

Amen. 

6 hours ago, KGeeX5 said:

5hEuV2w.png

Retail helmets only; Riddell introduced a “chrome” line this year for all teams. 

OK after seeing today's game, I am all in on Kelly green for the Jets. My only gripe is that it was color rush, so they were wearing green from head to toe.

White pants will be needed for the home look... Green pants on the road with white socks will be fine

ed95cd6a-3a45-4696-8bb6-b4a6dca2eeb8-102

d0c146-20181021-vikings01.jpg

Was just thinking that! The Jets were looking amazing yesterday. I do think it will be Kelly green mixed with Lime green. 

Okay, coming here and seeing the above pictures eased my anxiety over the color of the kelly green in this picture ...

Screen-Shot-2018-10-21-at-2.07.23-PM.jpg

That green was giving me a headache because it was too gaudy bright. It must be the filter that was used before posting the image, yuck.

I love these Jets uniforms, and think they are a white sleeve away from being perfect. If they wanted to use the double green like what is in this uniform, I'd be okay with it, if it meant that black wouldn't be a part of the set. Have 3 jerseys, Kelly, White, and the Forest green, as well as 3 pants all in the same color scheme. Keep the Forest Green for night game matchups, but Keep the Kelly over White, and White over Kelly as the predominant uniform options. 

59 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

I love these Jets uniforms, and think they are a white sleeve away from being perfect. If they wanted to use the double green like what is in this uniform, I'd be okay with it, if it meant that black wouldn't be a part of the set. Have 3 jerseys, Kelly, White, and the Forest green, as well as 3 pants all in the same color scheme. Keep the Forest Green for night game matchups, but Keep the Kelly over White, and White over Kelly as the predominant uniform options. 

Very true, completely agree.