TheFallenHaveRisen

New York Jets unveil new uniforms

NY Jets easter egg in The Rescuers. A pennant on a wall at the orphanage towards the beginning of the film.

rrNxfFD.png

1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

Here are some shots of the helmets in different lighting from OTA's.

darnold.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h

h5xrdt4hat3pramheb7l.jpg

rs7akyw5dvpawktvknim.jpg

Ya know? I think it looks great!

19 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

My OCD doesn’t love that the JETS appears higher on one side of Darnold’s helmet.

HAHA , it bugs me too.

Not bad, but they have that Christmas-tree ornament look. I don’t mind glossy helmets personally, though. 

1 hour ago, Hat Boy said:

I hope the jersey and pants are old stock practice gear, because the green does not match the helmet at all.

It is. They don't usually get new gear until training camp. 

The darnold photo has a great glossy brightness. We see the dullness in the second photo. Wait until the night or overcast games folks. Things will look super dull and black. Maybe they'll go black out for those games lol. 

I want to say the first photo is controlled and indoors with lower than usual stadium practice lighting. The others show a natural source of light and it's a bit of a mess. Inside and in the dark may be a mess. I guess we wait? 

8 hours ago, MattMill said:

The darnold photo has a great glossy brightness. We see the dullness in the second photo. Wait until the night or overcast games folks. Things will look super dull and black. Maybe they'll go black out for those games lol. 

I want to say the first photo is controlled and indoors with lower than usual stadium practice lighting. The others show a natural source of light and it's a bit of a mess. Inside and in the dark may be a mess. I guess we wait? 

They should’ve gone matte