New York Jets unveil new uniforms

14 minutes ago, PosterNutbag said:

Fake or not, I'm getting sick of logo patches on the chest. Also, that number font is atrocious. Why can't numbers just be numbers?

Because they have to be owned and unique to each team. 

Numbers are ok. Stripes should white. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MidnightSun said:

Here we go....c0UJ5zy_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

First, of all great job to whoever made this for making it so convincing.

Second, the number font has to go. If they can't go standard block, use "Amarillo" (the Air Force/Navy stencil font)

asusmp1.gif

Third, white sleeve stripes, no black and finally that logo needs to go.

YVRMUBj.png

2 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

I actually liked the number font. 🤷‍♂️😳

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

It has potential... the black ruins it, though. If the sleeves stripes were white and the logo was, too, I could be on board. 

I do see ‘NYT’ when I look at the logo, as well, but I like the general idea behind it.

I know this is fake but it would have been a good starting point to work with though. Especially the sleeve stripes that rise like a plane taking off. That NYT garbage was the easiest way to spot a fake because the NFL would not allow a logo that looks more like a clothing line moniker than something that could be slapped on a helmet. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Odd how the Nike swoosh on the jersey is black in the retail pic, but white in the full body pic.  Notice how the black pant stripes go to the top of the pants in one shot but not the other. 

This is a bad photoshop.

There's no way that helmet is real.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Odd how the Nike swoosh is black in the retail pic, but white in the full body pic. 

This is a bad photoshop.

The first one is merchandise the second is on field, if you look at the shoulders you can see why it has to be white on field instead of black. Not saying that makes it real, but that could be a reason.

If this is real? Better than I was expecting. I actually don’t mind it. The font is ok, the striping is interesting and not poorly done. The helmets new but not bad. I wouldn’t mind this update in all seriousness. Which is something weird to say to a Nike update, especially recently.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

7 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Odd how the Nike swoosh is black in the retail pic, but white in the full body pic.  Notice how the black stripes on the pant go to the top of the pants on one leg but not the other.

This is a bad photoshop.

The helmet convinced me that it's photoshopped.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Just now, BellaSpurs said:

The first one is merchandise the second is on field, if you look at the shoulders you can see why it has to be white on field instead of black. Not saying that makes it real, but that could be a reason.

All retail jerseys have the same color swoosh as the on field product.

A real non-alt / throwback uniform wouldn’t have solid color socks. Be better, people. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

A real non-alt / throwback uniform wouldn’t have solid color socks. Be better, people. 

True - even the most solid-color sock teams wear additional white socks. 

FGC2HRYWYJHA5NS4NKZONALHDU.JPG

I'm thinking fake because there's clearly not enough contrast for the Nike logo to stand out on the sleeves.  It needs to at least be white, or perhaps some shade of Orgeon highlighter to be real. 

Nike never misses a chance for self aggrandizing on their new designs 

Archived