New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, scraw28 said:

I wish her the 100th logo would be on the left side chest on the jersey instead on the collar 

There's too many patches committed to chest already.  Where do you fit captains C, walter payton, memorial patches, and team anniversary + just the normal team ones like Jets Steelers and Chiefs have.  Not enough space if you want it in the same place for every team.

That's why the NHL put their 100th anniversary patch on the elbow.  Seems like an odd place but at least its consistent. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

9 hours ago, monkeypower said:

I never really noticed this before, but what's the deal with the perspective on this logo? It's all over the place.

y09c9rfac1n79trqqcefemcyo.gif

Thats why I've never really likes this logo. Wonky plane with the word mark awkwardly fit in. 

11 hours ago, monkeypower said:

I never really noticed this before, but what's the deal with the perspective on this logo? It's all over the place.

y09c9rfac1n79trqqcefemcyo.gif

Early 1960s era graphics is my guess on perspective.

It's where I sit.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:40 PM, goforbroke said:

There's too many patches committed to chest already.  Where do you fit captains C, walter payton, memorial patches, and team anniversary + just the normal team ones like Jets Steelers and Chiefs have.  Not enough space if you want it in the same place for every team.

That's why the NHL put their 100th anniversary patch on the elbow.  Seems like an odd place but at least its consistent. 

This is pretty crowded. https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/philip-rivers-of-the-los-angeles-chargers-calls-a-play-during-the-picture-id1074306354

Since a couple of those are there frequently, a team can drop one of the patches to make room for the one year ones.

1 hour ago, thisguyphelps said:

Should be soon, i think most recent new logos were released before the super bowl

Nah most new NFL logos are released in March, after the start of the new fiscal year

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

10 hours ago, thisguyphelps said:

Thanks, It was a guess and I was hoping someone would do the research

I don't know why I found this so funny, but I laughed way too much at this. You just throw out a random timeline, someone corrects you and then that was your goal the whole time? To get corrected?

IbjBaeE.png

Are we right in thinking they're still going to be green and white? The jerseys are changing and the logo too (maybe?), but it's not like they're going to shock everybody by changing to maroon and lavender or whatever, right?

I know our boy Medium Blue-Green (similar to Cyan) has said the green will be lighter and the addition of black, but it's not going to be an unrecognizable change though?

IbjBaeE.png

3 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

Are we right in thinking they're still going to be green and white? The jerseys are changing and the logo too (maybe?), but it's not like they're going to shock everybody by changing to maroon and lavender or whatever, right?

I know our boy Medium Blue-Green (similar to Cyan) has said the green will be lighter and the addition of black, but it's not going to be an unrecognizable change though?

A lot of speculation of black being added as a color as well, don’t know how sound that is tho

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

2 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

A lot of speculation of black being added as a color as well, don’t know how sound that is tho

There is a white uni, a sport green uni and a black uni. 

There will be pants in all 3 colours as well. 

The new logo is not a radical change. 

Jaguars

Archived