New York Jets unveil new uniforms

5 minutes ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

There are more Jag fans in SE Georgia than Falcon fans. I'm guessing there wasn't any real effort in this. Just a cool little thingy to look at and get clicks. I'm a sucker for maps and logos, so I'm down with it. 

Yes there's some real artistic license going on for the sake of making the graphic look clean otherwise you'd have the cowboys encroaching much further west, the raiders eating up socal and washington pushing into the south. I think facebook did a version of this that was much more accurate showing how the marquee franchises have an outsized footprint across the country.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Scrumptious Ham said:

I could be wrong, but isn't that pretty much what teal said?

It doesn’t take insider Information to make a generalized statement like that.  I think everyone knows or can assume that the basic color scheme isn’t changing drastically and it will be a modernization.  And also it’s a NY team so it will probably be closer to traditional than outright abstract and insane.  

Point is, he’s tried to pass off some info as if he knows something and I’m telling you there is ZERO chance he knows anything at all.  And I normally wouldn’t say anything but this week I found out the length the Jets have gone to keep it under wraps and prevent leaks, and I saw how few people know anything. And teal is not one of those few. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Teal didn’t have the Jags info. I did give him bits and pieces of info about the Jags stuff outside of this site, but he does have inside info from somewhere now. Some of you give him too hard of a time on here. He’s just excited about uniforms. 

1 hour ago, Newport said:

Teal seemed to know his stuff. Let’s see if he’s right on the Jets and if he’s correct on the panthers next year.

I totally forgot the Panthers were getting redone in 2020. (Don't forget the Rams, BTW...or is that 2021?)

Unpopular opinion, but I hope the Panthers keep more or less the same color scheme, including silver. The color distribution can change, but I don't think dropping silver is necessary.

10 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Just found this on Fanatics. Seems odd that they chose to go with this logo.spacer.png

BRUVzjL.png

Nevermind the Jets... look what they did to the Chargers! 😂

11 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Just found this on Fanatics. Seems odd that they chose to go with this logo.spacer.png

BRUVzjL.png

I have lived in Albuquerque for 11 years. Nobody here in NM pulls for the Cardinals.  1 is Dallas by far, 2 is Denver, with 3 being Raiders fans. 

2 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

What's even weirder is them using the Dawg Pound logo for the Browns.

It's used by the NFL almost as a second primary logo. The team specific sideline gear last year all said Dawg Pound as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Houston should change its name to the Texas Clippers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Jersey looks like its green from the contrast of the numbers. Liking the numbers on the shoulders. 

They seemed to emphasize that triangle / plane (below) thats been floating around lately. I HIGHLY DOUBT it'll be on the helmet like this but I would bet good money its on the shoulders since the numbers moved up. 

JetsPaperAirplane.jpg

Archived