TheFallenHaveRisen

New York Jets unveil new uniforms

57 minutes ago, CS85 said:

This has "49ers one day logo" written all over it. I was excited.....now I'm concerned.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:13 AM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Just found this on Fanatics. Seems odd that they chose to go with this logo.spacer.png

BRUVzjL.png

The map of the state of Arizona is a complete lie too.  Only Phoenix and parts of the state care about the Cardinals.  Here in Tucson its Cowboys #1, Raiders, Steelers, Patriots, and then maybe Cardinals after all those teams in Tucson.  You see a huge dip in cars driving around with cardinal vanity plates and bumper stickers once you leave Phoenix.  In New Mexico its pure Broncos, Cowboys and Raiders.  

Doesn't Washington still have a ton of the Southeast?

3 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Can't see much but looks like the numbers are moving to the shoulders. Also hard not to think that that's the new number font (though we went through that same thing with the Titans and it wasn't). 

I can’t see that being their number font. Just seems to be the same font as their word marks.

1 hour ago, CS85 said:

Can't one of you guys doing that enhance thing?

Tried it. The video crew made sure the shadows were washed in pure black. No details to bring out.  Besides, I strongly suspect they just dressed someone in the current uniform for the teaser, so as to make sure nothing got out accidentally.

1 hour ago, agentrygraphics said:

This has "49ers one day logo" written all over it. I was excited.....now I'm concerned.

How? It literally shows nothing lol

4 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

How? It literally shows nothing lol

Them stressing this 'angle' thing...I just have a bad feeling in my gut. I hope I'm wrong.

11 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

Them stressing this 'angle' thing...I just have a bad feeling in my gut. I hope I'm wrong.

As we've learned in the past, social media and promotional teams doing something doesn't necessarily reflect on actual uniform choices. I'm reminded of the below meme (which 100% reflects me as well lol)

spacer.png

At the risk of "won't be long now"...I have to say they have done a fantastic job of keeping this whole thing under wraps. A month to go and all we've gotten is a blurry glimpse of (presumably) one of their new logos. Of course, many of the other teams' leaks have occurred very close to the official reveal date. It will be interesting to see if they can avoid any slippage all the way through April 4. I feel like they have a pretty good chance of doing so, even though they're the Jets.

58 minutes ago, agentrygraphics said:

It's the Jets.  If you just assume the worst you'll be better off, and pleasantly surprised on the off chance they don't screw it up.

2 hours ago, CLEstones said:

Can't one of you guys doing that enhance thing?

spacer.png

You can clearly see a 9 and 2 on the shoulders, as the player (Leonard Williams) is walking toward the camera. There is also something on the shoulder caps (maybe the outline of a plane?), but I can’t see anything beyond that.

1 hour ago, DouglasQuaid said:

I hope they dont have italicized numbers. its a bad look

Should be banned from all football and baseball uniforms... basketball as well, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. 

1 minute ago, AndrewMLind said:

You can clearly see a 9 and 2 on the shoulders, as the player (Leonard Williams) is walking toward the camera. There is also something on the shoulder caps (maybe the outline of a plane?), but I can’t see anything beyond that.

MichaelScott-NooooooPleaseGodNo.gif

2 hours ago, agentrygraphics said:

They also stressed it with the 4/4. It may be nothing.....but it may be everything. 

1 hour ago, AndrewMLind said:

pretty sure that was the nike logo