New York Jets unveil new uniforms

Looking at the video again shoulders have triangle thing with jets above it to make the shoulders very busy. Then the more you go back and forth at the very beginning of the video the more I’m convinced that the helmet has the triangle thing going from front to back fat to skinny. That’s where the eagle look comes from along with the darker shade of green. With no letters or anything else. The lack of any real black in the invitations leads me to believe that the helmet either fades to black at the back like exhaust or it’s only going to be on the alertnate unis. Matte everything for the fighter jet look. I’m guessing the same font will be used just now they will have the numbers to go along with it like the numbers for the date. I don’t think they would use ny since the giants seem to have that on lock.  

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

That triangle looks like the first piece of crap pinewood derby car I made at age 8.  

it was beautiful, honey. that boy from pack 237 only beat you because his dad did his project!

sig2024.png

37 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

That triangle looks like the first piece of crap pinewood derby car I made at age 8.  

Wow, it does look like a pinewood derby car. One of mine was solid green, too - a tiny bit darker than that logo but just a bit.

I always had fun with those. Deciding what color and number to use...never won the whole city but I won my troop at least once.

3 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Wow, it does look like a pinewood derby car. One of mine was solid green, too - a tiny bit darker than that logo but just a bit.

I always had fun with those. Deciding what color and number to use...never won the whole city but I won my troop at least once.

Mine always sucked. The last year I decided I wasn’t going to try and win a race. They had a prize for best looking car. I cannibalized multiple model kits to create a golden thing of beauty. I took first place. My first race all of those parts started falling off.

I'm actually pretty excited for this unveiling. "boring" is always better than "*75 fire emojis*" 

It may not be a popular opinion, but I think black as an accent color could end up being a really good thing for them. Also could be a disaster depending on how it's used.

6 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

6 hours ago, Brian E said:

it was beautiful, honey. that boy from pack 237 only beat you because his dad did his project!

5 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

Thanks for bringing back memories that took years of therapy to repress 🤣.  My cars were the true embodiment of all things Jets.  Looked good on paper but couldn't execute, last place, wheels falling off halfway down the ramp... Those were the days!

Archived