buzzcut

Rite of Spring 2019: The Chase for the Stanley Cup

9 minutes ago, Dilbert said:

Canadas last hope is with Toronto. I dont like those odds.

Neither do I.

10 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Neither do I.

Just curious which would win out for you if the finals were the Leafs against any US team -- national pride (cheer for Toronto) or team pride (cheer against NOT Montreal)? 

Just now, Sec19Row53 said:

Just curious which would win out for you if the finals were the Leafs against any US team -- national pride (cheer for Toronto) or team pride (cheer against NOT Montreal)? 

Me, I don't hate the Leafs as much as some others Habs fans do over here. I wouldn't mind if the Leafs won the Cup for Canada, so I'd take the Leafs, unless it's the Preds cause I'm rooting for Subban.

Posted (edited)

Sharks, I get that you're trying to get back into this, I really do. But let's just swallow our pride and try for next year, after some much-needed tweaking.

VNjBFUR.gif?noredirect

"Adulteress' Punishment" by Riz Ortolani runs in the background, while Jumbo Joe imagines his free agency. This is said haunting audio, coming from a movie that's a beautiful piece of filth.

Edited by SFGiants58

Why do I get the feeling that San Jose is going to win this game only to get beaten to a bloody pulp in Game 7 on Tuesday?

8 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Why do I get the feeling that San Jose is going to win this game only to get beaten to a bloody pulp in Game 7 on Tuesday?

Is the sun going to come up tomorrow? 

18 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Is the sun going to come up tomorrow? 

Yeah... it is and there will be a Game 7. Who would of guess that a shorty would save the day?

Losing in double OT on a shorthanded goal. That’s rough. 

That was either the least Sharks ending of all time. Or, pending a game 7 blowout loss at home, the most Sharks ending of all time.

Jesus. Go Sharks.

It seemed so ripe for the ghosts of Brendan Morrow to come out there.

Will that Karlsson deal pay off, in the end?

Sharks go on a miraculous run to the Cup finals and win the damn thing finally!!!...........Wait a minute what the hell am I talking about. 

Oh, who even cares? They’re gonna get stomped in game 7 anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Oh, who even cares? They’re gonna get stomped in game 7 anyway. 

Give it a rest dude. We get it.

Both 1 seeds got thrashed, so it kind of seems like a year the sharks would make The Finals. 

Not like anything in these playoffs has made sense so far. 

You all know me. You know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for ya, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish! Not like goin' down to the pond chasing bluegills or tommycats. This shark will swallow you whole. Shakin'. Tenderizin'. Down you go. Now we got to do it quick. That'll bring back the tourists and it'll put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, Chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him and kill him for ten. You've got to make up your minds. Gonna stay alive and ante up? Or want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers. I don't want no mates. There's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that, you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

A little advice for Vegas

23 minutes ago, Wings said:

Sharks go on a miraculous run to the Cup finals and win the damn thing finally!!!...........Wait a minute what the hell am I talking about. 

Stranger things have happened....Wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about. This is the Sharks we're talking about. B)

Seriously though, on BASS, I did pick the Sharks to win the West.