Rite of Spring 2019: The Chase for the Stanley Cup

buzzcut

Is he? He hasn’t really made any “freakish” saves. His defense is doing a good job in front of him.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOOD NEWS! IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE REFS THEY’LL JUST HAND YOU THE SERIES!!

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

And to make matters worse, David Perron is not nearly good enough to wear a visor like that.

what the hell is ccslc?

When did toe drags become a thing? When roller hockey became a thing? I always knew I hated roller hockey.

what the hell is ccslc?

5 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

As much as I want to say Refs just handed Blues the game, there's also not much you can do when your freak of a goalie has blocked +30 shots this game. 

Bruins needed this one bad, because I don't think they can win again in a series clinching game in St. Louis. 

80% of the shots the Bruins have taken were low danger shots. Seriously man, you (and most people) really overrate Binnington’s talent. He’s got a defense that is phenomenal at stopping second chances. He gives up a LOT of soft goals and rebounds.

He’s good, but people need to stop acting like he’s the second coming of Martin Brodeur.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

9 minutes ago, Lafarge said:

80% of the shots the Bruins have taken were low danger shots. Seriously man, you (and most people) really overrate Binnington’s talent. He’s got a defense that is phenomenal at stopping second chances. He gives up a LOT of soft goals and rebounds.

He’s good, but people need to stop acting like he’s the second coming of Martin Brodeur.

The first bolded part of your post make it sound like Binnington is precisely the second coming of Martin Brodeur, actually.

That's kind of a hot take on my part, yes. Brodeur was very good but I'll never rate him in Roy or Hasek's class from that era.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

The St. Louis Blues better win lol.

D8bSy-1UIAEBCfI?format=png&name=small

Preemptive sports championship tattoos is a bad trend and everyone involved needs a slap.

I watched the end of the game tonight -- it was exciting!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, Brass said:

Conversely, David Pastrnak is not a good hockey player.

I honestly think the Bruins need to re-evaluate Brad Marchand’s position in this franchise.

Ever since he’s become a top line scorer for this team, he completely disappears and drags down the first line to hell with him.

I don’t care that he can score 100 points a season. Eventually the fact he’s more reliable at completely disappearing when it matters most needs to be taken into serious consideration.

The refs certainly did not help the Bruins, nor did the Bruins help the Bruins by playing the first two periods like it was a Wednesday night in October against the Sabres. I stopped counting the combined turnovers in the offensive zone by Marchand and Pastrnak midway through the first. I was going to tempt fate by taking a shot whenever each of them coughed up the puck, but I did not want my liver to develop the size and consistency of a beanbag chair by the end of the first period.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived