Rite of Spring 2019: The Chase for the Stanley Cup

buzzcut

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Blues are going to give up a totally fluke goal, panic, and the floodgates are going to open. 

Bruins 8-2. 

Yeah...we get it...

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Bruins are playing in the offensive zone like they’re protecting a one goal lead. Is Claude Julien coaching this team?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Damn. I’m jealous.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

No matter what happens, I doubt we'll see a crazier playoffs in our lifetimes.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

It really felt like Rask was coming in with more momentum than Bunnington.  So much for momentum.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

55 minutes ago, Brass said:

Krug?! Really? The entire defense is the reason the Bruins came this far.

Krug is a bad defensive player. Watch back, most extended stretches where the Blues kept the puck in the zone, he was on the ice. I've wanted them to move him to the wing for years, because his true value has always been on offense. I think he'd be absolutely killer up front, especially as the league gets smaller.

Marchand I'm just completely burned out on. He has the talent to score 100 points a season, but the second things go even a little wrong, he loses his mind and starts forcing everything, making it worse.

I feel bad for Bergeron and Krejci, who both played their asses off and had line mates who completely forgot how to play hockey for a series.

A lot needs to be done if this team wants to compete for another Cup. Let Chara retire, find someone at the cap floor to take Backes's abomination of a contract, get Marchand as far away as physically possible. Maybe krejci or Bergeron if someone is willing to be duuuuuuuuuuumb in return. Get McAvoy signed until the end of time, find a sports psychologist for Pasta, teach Carlo positioning. Try to get some solid picks somewhere, and not reach on players by 60 picks.

Edit: Almost forgot one. Fire Jeremy Jacobs into the sun. 

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived