buzzcut

Rite of Spring 2019: The Chase for the Stanley Cup

Just now, Crabcake47 said:

The Blues are a better underdog story than the Golden Knights ever would have been. 

Literally last place in the league this calendar year. It might be the biggest turnaround ever.

I just wish the Sabres could find a good second-line center on a reasonable contract like Ryan O'Reilly. Then they'd really go somewhere.

I Feel bad for Rask. 

After doing so much and being so good these playoffs, people are going to go back to the whole "Rask Choked again" & "Team can't win with Rask" garbage.  

Fans leaving the Garden early.

6 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

When was the last time a team clinched the championship at Home? 

Not just NHL, but NBA & MLB too. 

Feels like it's been a while.  

Golden State 2017. 

Too little too late for that Boston goal?

Congrats to the Blues. Just watching them play tonight it feels like they just wanted it more. The B’s passes have been sloppy, they’ve missed the puck and basic moves to get things set. Meanwhile the Blues just go go go go go and it’s paying off. Disappointing for the Bruins. But congrats again to the Blues! Hell of a series.

Congrats St. Louis!

8 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Literally last place in the league this calendar year. It might be the biggest turnaround ever.

I just wish the Sabres could find a good second-line center on a reasonable contract like Ryan O'Reilly. Then they'd really go somewhere.

It's nice to see Boston on the other side of an amazing comeback story. 

From forfeiting an entire draft, to almost moving to Saskatchewan, to last place this New Year's, to this. You finally did it, Blues.

also QUICK, EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT BOSTON

Congrats to the Blues! Now for the real question: What on earth will @Bucfan56 turn his hatred towards next?!?

I guess it's poetic. The league's two most illustrious Legacies of Failure destroyed in back to back years (last year Washington, this year St. Louis).

Huge congrats to the Blues. Love seeing a fellow underdog pull it off. Big performance in a big game. 

Only Bruin I’m sad for is Marcus Johansson. Would’ve loved to see him get his after contributing so much to the Caps over the years but not being a part of the squad that made the breakthrough.