Toccer logos?

omnivore

I don't know how many of you know of the sport toccer - that is, this new hybrid sport that combines tennis and soccer - that is catching on a lot out here.

I was wondering if anyone had any logos they've designed - or any concepts? I know a lot of people are still finding out about the sport, but some friends of mine and I have discussed it and we're just pondering ideas about what a toccer team logo would look like.

Would be interesting, no?

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Toccer dot com explains the game better. There are rules on there and a few other things.

Basically, toccer is a lot like lacrosse with elements of soccer blended in. Of course, you're using a racquet and tennis ball instead of a stick and the goal is larger. But the premise is there.

My college has a club team and I know a bunch of my friends played it over the summer too in various places. It's a pretty cool game to watch, too. Might become the new "fastest game on two feet" before long.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

So you're telling me that adults are playing this?

This looks like a sport, played by 10 year olds, made up by 10 year olds, and enjoyed by 10 year olds.

If you're 10, well, then I apologize.

That's because you've never played it.

No offense meant or taken.

Yes, adults play the sport - though yes, its more popular among the youth demographic than among adults. I'll get pictures posted.

Is the reason for using racquets have anything to do with you couldn't import hurling sticks from Ireland? :D

Never thought of that. Hurling is pretty bad ass. I remember when they used to show it on TV back in the day. Not on much these days, but serious the coolest game ever...well, almost. :)

This looks like a sport, played by 10 year olds, made up by 10 year olds, and enjoyed by 10 year olds.

who is 10 that would be on the board?

There's a 12 year old

Whose name we will not mention :mellow:

I saw, I came, I left.

who is 10 that would be on the board?

There's a 12 year old

Whose name we will not mention :mellow:

then how do you know? :therock:

Archived