2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

11 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Really? Huh.

You and I have a very different definition of bummer.

I'm with you. I'm always hearing people say things like "The NBA is more fun when the Lakers are good." But man, watching the Lakers become arguably the most bumbling franchise in the NBA is FUN.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

It's a real bummer watching the Lakers turn into garbage.

Their new hot coaching candidate: Frank Vogel! Though given the Lakers' roster construction is stuck in 2012, maybe he'd be a good fit.

LeBron should demand a trade. Go to Houston, win a couple of titles, call it a career.

Might be able to unretire Roy Hibbert since he's only 32.

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

It's a real bummer watching the Lakers turn into garbage.

Their new hot coaching candidate: Frank Vogel! Though given the Lakers' roster construction is stuck in 2012, maybe he'd be a good fit.

LeBron should demand a trade. Go to Houston, win a couple of titles, call it a career.

The Lakers have no idea what they're getting into with that guy. Expect a "focus on defense" which leads to the worst defensive rating in the NBA.

ExJworW.png

If Golden State wins one of the next two, all you can do is tip your cap to them. They've had such great injury luck until right now.

If Houston doesn't win the series, they need dramatic changes. This would have to be the end of that team as constructed.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Who is that obnoxious old Sixers fan who always sits court-side at every game wearing a white jersey and white hat?

Robert Kraft? Drake?

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

My Drake joke was pretty funny though.

I hope Kawhi pulls his head out of his ass. Winning on the road tonight would be a really good idea for Toronto. For every reason. But good for Jimmy Butler making a case for someone to give him max money this offseason.

1 hour ago, DG_Now said:

If Golden State wins one of the next two, all you can do is tip your cap to them. They've had such great injury luck until right now.

If Houston doesn't win the series, they need dramatic changes. This would have to be the end of that team as constructed.

Harden & Paul are going to be crucified if the Rockets can't beat the Warriors with a banged up Curry along with Durant & Cousins not on the court. 

Was tonight the typical Raptors fan experience? High expectations, terrible results?

EDIT: Also, the Bucks are going to crush the ECF.

I actually kind of want the Warriors to make the Finals again. 

After the run they've had over the years, them losing before The Finals just doesn't seem right. 

Plus if I was a Bucks/Raptors/76ers fan, I'd want to be the team that finally knocks off The Warriors in the Finals (sans Lebron of course).    

Archived