2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, the admiral said:

Drake runs on the court to celebrate but pulls the inflatable dinosaur pratfall from the gif we all love.

Or he runs on early and Draymond Green pile drives him into the court? 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Why the Drake hate? Is he any different from any other super-rich celebrity who pays for court-side seats to his favourite team?

Doesn't he have a small stake in the team too?  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

20 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Why the Drake hate? Is he any different from any other super-rich celebrity who pays for court-side seats to his favourite team?

I mean aside from the :censored:y music he's no different than Jack Nicholson for the Lakers and hell Jack's been thrown out a few times. I could maybe see him being getting some hate for going to a lot of teams games as well but he's clearly a fan of sports no different than us. I think people just like to hate because it's trendy. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

Because it's weird for him to be jumping onto the court and giving the coach a shoulder rub. Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson never do that. He's not a player. He needs to stay in his damn seat. And if someone tries to argue that he's a team employee, then fine, let's have some random scout from the front office give Nick Nurse a shoulder rub during a game and see how well it goes over.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

34 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

Because it's weird for him to be jumping onto the court and giving the coach a shoulder rub. Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson never do that. He's not a player. He needs to stay in his damn seat

If the team is ok about it? Why do you care?

1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

He's basically a living meme of being a bandwagon fan of sorts. So there's that I guess. I thought it was cool when I saw Drake in Memphis for Z-Bo's first game back after he went to Sacramento.

30 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

He's basically a living meme of being a bandwagon fan of sorts. So there's that I guess. I thought it was cool when I saw Drake in Memphis for Z-Bo's first game back after he went to Sacramento.

We all know that when GSW wins, Drake will show up at their parade rocking a Warriors jersey. He's the biggest bandwagon fan in sports.

yksA7ro.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

23 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

He's got a cocky attitude for a guy whose real name is Aubrey.

7 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

The articles about how he CREEPS ON TEENAGE GIRLS do that for me. Even if only a small percentage of it is true, it's gross.

Gross.

Yeah, Drake just needs to calm the :censored: down. I see no issue in showing some emotion while at your courtside seats, but don't interfere with the team itself.

I don't care who or how big of a celebrity he is... he's still just a fan; not a player/staff member.

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Yeah, Drake just needs to calm the :censored: down. I see no issue in showing some emotion while at your courtside seats, but don't interfere with the team itself.

I don't care who or how big of a celebrity he is... he's still just a fan; not a player/staff member.

If the team is ok with it, why do you care?

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Actually, he is a staff member. 

Archived