2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fans who cheered Durant coming up limping should punch themselves in the dicks. Luckily, most applauded him on his way out. Durant was looking awesome tonight; I would have loved to see him v Kawhi for a full game.

Durant will get his money no matter what, but hopefully his career doesn't suffer for a quarter of a game tonight. The gamble was probably worth it to get a good start against Toronto, but not if it affects KD's future.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

The fans who cheered Durant coming up limping should punch themselves in the dicks. Luckily, most applauded him on his way out. Durant was looking awesome tonight; I would have loved to see him v Kawhi for a full game.

Durant will get his money no matter what, but hopefully his career doesn't suffer for a quarter of a game tonight. The gamble was probably worth it to get a good start against Toronto, but not if it affects KD's future.

The actual injury still matters. If it's an Achilles, at age 30, oooh.

2 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Ibaka yelled at the crowd not to cheer KD's injury. Good on Ibaka. 

Durant wasn't 100%. Rushing certain types of injuries to heal faster, I can't think of a scenario where it ended well or was worth rushing someone back. You can't just slap a band-aid on anything and call it a day.

14 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

The actual injury still matters. If it's an Achilles, at age 30, oooh.

Durant's had lots off issues with his lower legs. If GS ends up losing tonight, this decision will look really, really bad.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

12 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Durant goes out and the Warriors are playing even better.

🤷‍♂️

LOL nvm.

Bold prediction: Toronto wins going away.

KD's ankle injury (or whatever it is) has provided some unique drama to this game.  Toronto's losing and not exactly looking like they're into the whole "playing defense" thing.  Warriors seeing KD's injury getting cheered like crazy may have been quite a mistake from the Raps fans.  Karma is a weird, fickle bitch.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

4 minutes ago, CS85 said:

KD's ankle injury (or whatever it is) has provided some unique drama to this game.  Toronto's losing and not exactly looking like they're into the whole "playing defense" thing.  Warriors seeing KD's injury getting cheered like crazy may have been quite a mistake from the Raps fans.  Karma is a weird, fickle bitch.

The cheering was :censored:ty, but at least they stopped and did the right thing pretty much immediately.

22 hours ago, the admiral said:

The received wisdom on Hockey Twitter is that Leafs fans are the worst human beings alive. However, I'm guessing most of those people, who, as always, wish they were talking about the NBA instead, are rooting for the Raptors. Wonder how they reconcile that.

32 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

It's all coming together...

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Was gonna watch but then saw the cameraman cut from Eugene Levy to Drake during the national anthem. That's something I just cannot handle.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived