2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, See Red said:

Probably the best play, actually.  Even if it was an accident.  That clock runs out with him on his ass otherwise.

True

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

WE (ARE ALL) THE NORTH!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Congrats, Raptors!

giphy.gif

You guys did it! You've beaten the former top dog for the title. It's good to get some new blood winning the NBA title.

As for the Warriors,

[MOD EDIT]

giphy.gif

Ah well, the run had to come to an end sooner or later. I was content with one title (2015, even with the asterisks) and I'm glad that the team at least put up a decent effort in the end. Those miles add up, no matter how hard you try to fight it. Whatever happens in the offseason will happen and I'm sure the team won't be entirely stupid. 

This was a fun series and I wish the Raptors fans (e.g., @Ice_Cap and @KittSmith_95, to name a couple) the best!

41 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Good thing Raptors are already considered a joke, otherwise choking a 3-1 series lead to a broken down Warriors would be monumentally humiliating for them.  

To every American who wrote this team off over the years....who considered them a "joke" because of their uniforms or mascot or whatever....

WE THE NORTH!

NBA CHAMPIONS!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived