2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

1 minute ago, GDAWG said:

The reason for the talk of Zion going back to college also had to do with the perception of New Orleans in the NBA, which is the exact opposite of how the city is perceived the NFL. 

College Player Drafted to New Orleans Saints: I love New Orleans!  I get a chance to play with a Hall of Famer in Drew Brees and for Sean Payton.  It's a world class organization and a great city.

College Player Drafted to New Orleans Pelicans: I don't want to go there. Is there anyway they can trade me to a place where I want to play and live?

What?

That issue had to do with franchise.  You think a defensive player really wants to play Sean Peyton compared to an offensive-minded coach and a mediocre GM in Loomis?

Until David Griffin took over, it was still the Saints staff running the Pelicans. 

The next NBA draftee seems to now have a better medical staff than the latest Saints pick too. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

What?

That issue had to do with franchise.  You think a defensive player really wants to play Sean Peyton compared to an offensive-minded coach and a mediocre GM in Loomis?

Until David Griffin took over, it was still the Saints staff running the Pelicans. 

The next NBA draftee seems to now have a better medical staff than the latest Saints pick too. 

Griffin wants to change the perception of the Pelicans.  He's going to try to anyways.

Archived