2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Lots of people say Durant and Kyrie are definitely going to the Knicks this summer. Who knows.

Throw in Zion as well, when not if they win the lottery. 

47 minutes ago, Wings said:

Throw in Zion as well, when not if they win the lottery. 

If you were the Knicks, would you offer that #1 pick plus future picks/players to the Pelicans for Anthony Davis? Imagine how good they'd be with Kyrie, Durant and Davis.

Good. Eviscerate the entire conference, Raptors. No mercy.

#NotBitterAboutNHLPlayoffs

2 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Then why not the Nets?

Brooklyn is a niche brand. New York is mainstream.

Barring a miracle, looks like Denver/Portland in round 2.  I always root for Pop, but I think Blazers/Nuggets will be a more aesthetically pleasing series.

The Spurs with this core plus a returning Dejounte Murray could be really good next season.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What the hell happened there at the end?? 

They just stood there and let the Nuggets run the clock out while Popovich yelled at me to foul. It’s like they just gave up. Bizzare.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Why are we giving it to Derozan at the end, he’s blown several last second shots all season and has played especially bad today, give it to Rudy or even Bryn, not demar. That was the season that was it, why didn’t we foul or even try I don’t know, some bad officiating on both sides and sloppy play all game. One of the worst games of basketball this season. We didn’t even crack fifty until the 3rd. Disgusting, what a horrible way to end the season. I hope Denver gets their asses handed to them by Portland. Go Blazers

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

12 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Barring a miracle, looks like Denver/Portland in round 2.  I always root for Pop, but I think Blazers/Nuggets will be a more aesthetically pleasing series.

The Spurs with this core plus a returning Dejounte Murray could be really good next season.

Those dudes didn't look like they had a lot of "fight" in them.  Aldridge was pretty bad last night, and DeRozen continued to show his spots in this series too.  Mills' decline after getting a 4 year/$50M deal two seasons ago.  Midrange 2PT shooters en masse is what they are and when they don't hit those, the low scoring quarters are born.  

Archived