NCAA BP- Albany and Binghamton Added 4/15

NashConcepts

I thought of this idea a while ago and wasn't sure if anyone did or not, but here is a series I have been working on.  Each conference will be getting their own BP-template of sorts.  Here's the first conference, the CAA. 

C&C welcome!

College of Charleston: College-of-Charleston.jpg

Delaware: Delaware.jpg

Elon: Elon.jpg

Hofstra:

Hofstra.jpg

James Madison

James-Madison.jpg

Northeastern

Northeastern.jpg

Towson

Towson.jpg

UNCW

University-of-North-Carolina-Wilmington.

William and Mary: 

R2F29ir.jpg

General notes:

1) The CAA logo on the sleeves needs to be fixed.  I don't know which program you're using, but it shouldn't be too difficult to make it sure it doesn't go over the edge of the uniform. 

2) The uniforms as a whole could stand to have more variation.  Every team doesn't need a pinstriped jersey, a pinwheel-style hat (I know not every team has one, but it's pretty disproportionate), and the same template of logo on the left side and a numeral on the right.  Switch it up a little. 

3) Make sure your NOB's are rotated enough that their bottoms are level. 

4) Most teams don't have stirrups and a colored sock.  Usually the bottom sock is just white. 

Team-specific notes:

1) C of C and Elon need to be further distinguished from one another.  C of C uses more white in their logo, so maybe make their numbers white instead of gold?  Give one of the teams pinstripes and the other not?  The Elon logo on the jersey should also be a different color, probably gold, as this current iteration makes it nearly invisible. 

2)  This is a bit of a personal gripe, but I believe the color hierarchies on Delaware and Hofstra ought to be switched so that Delaware has the yellow numbers and Hofstra goes white.  I find that to be more inline with their current brandings. 

2 hours ago, scottyeagle said:

General notes:

1) The CAA logo on the sleeves needs to be fixed.  I don't know which program you're using, but it shouldn't be too difficult to make it sure it doesn't go over the edge of the uniform. 

2) The uniforms as a whole could stand to have more variation.  Every team doesn't need a pinstriped jersey, a pinwheel-style hat (I know not every team has one, but it's pretty disproportionate), and the same template of logo on the left side and a numeral on the right.  Switch it up a little. 

3) Make sure your NOB's are rotated enough that their bottoms are level. 

4) Most teams don't have stirrups and a colored sock.  Usually the bottom sock is just white. 

Team-specific notes:

1) C of C and Elon need to be further distinguished from one another.  C of C uses more white in their logo, so maybe make their numbers white instead of gold?  Give one of the teams pinstripes and the other not?  The Elon logo on the jersey should also be a different color, probably gold, as this current iteration makes it nearly invisible. 

2)  This is a bit of a personal gripe, but I believe the color hierarchies on Delaware and Hofstra ought to be switched so that Delaware has the yellow numbers and Hofstra goes white.  I find that to be more inline with their current brandings. 

Thanks! I’ll repost them tomorrow when I fix them. Thanks for your input!

Edited 4/14- Here are the updated jerseys.  Every team has a unique style.  My first intention was to make the jerseys a short sleeve version of this year's MLB BP jerseys,  with each confrence getting their own style.  

C&C welcome!

College of Charleston: 7K1v43C.jpg

Delaware: TrPCXy4.jpg

Elon: JTwBhjN.jpg

Hofstra:

BcsGRfr.jpg

James Madison

gNahtzU.jpg

Northeastern

UvRTuUn.jpg

Towson

EjRPNll.jpg