Fixing Sparty football alternates

HRC4

I know there's no such thing as bad press, and Michigan State is getting the exact response they expected. I, personally, love the neon lime, but hate the huge "STATE" across their chest. I know my concept looks eerily similar to what @jn8 put out earlier today, but I think that MSU could add neon without deviating very far from what they currently have. I've eliminated white completely from the kit.

oNpJ10z.png

Or they could go the route that they took with their basketball team and ditch the dark green and white completely as well. (fixed in next post)

XcryMwi.png

1 hour ago, jn8 said:

Great minds think alike lol! I really like the black version, definitely prefer the helmet with the black mask

Yeah. Definitely forgot to change it the first time. Didn't mean to post with green facemask.

XcryMwi.png

I'm a big fan of these! The neon green is a bold move, but I think it can look good if executed tastefully, which is what you were able to do by shrinking the "STATE" and making the numbers green. The white numbers make it feel tacky, so I'd much prefer any one of your designs!

• 4 months later...

Archived