Making New Courts For Every NBA Team (UPDATE: 2023-2024)

pelicanfan

I mainly tried making these based off city edition jerseys or just making a new standard court. I use a lot of wood stain because that’s just my style and it seems to be the trend nowadays. Suggestions and ideas are welcomed.  

edit: im making this edit almost 2 years after i started this whole thing. i just wanna say i apologize for how extra and low quality most of these designs on this first page are. i was quite new to the whole designing thing at the time.. i mean seriously, i copy and pasted a sun and placed it onto the corner of the clippers court like a kid's drawing, and slapped woodstain on everything. but nonetheless thank you all for your support and feed back over these years!

edit 3 years later: please just fast-forward to the more recent designs some of these old ones are making me cringe lol 

Houston Rockets

53-F37-FD2-20-E2-4-A4-E-81-A6-4-AA252-DE

Golden State Warriors 

9437-AEBC-0195-4-C67-8-C0-A-B00804-F0553

Oklahoma City Thunder

CF7-E83-CE-8-D99-4-C2-B-9-A98-5-DA0-B663

Oklahoma City Thunder v2

DDF055-A9-3-AD1-4-E30-8-F5-A-3-EEF101-B7

Minnesota Timberwolves 

2-C53-B543-D3-CA-464-F-B31-D-904-A9-A0-D

Charlotte Hornets

47535-CD4-FBD8-4-C03-9994-4-B5-E696-F1-D

LA Clippers

B32-C252-A-C039-48-EA-95-D9-7387-DBB98-F

Dallas Mavericks

698922-FF-1620-4-A54-9-A18-935-D7-A482-D

New Orleans Pelicans

760-C37-B2-C0-FB-412-A-A752-50891-F30-E5

• Like 23

IMG-7122.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Really like the Warriors one! I also really like the second thunder one, except for the city skyline on the logo, Ive never been a fan of the city skyline on courts. But the font, colors, stripes and little thunder bolts makes for an actual identity instead of the plain uninspiring look they have now. Only if they could get a new logo, centered around that font and those bolts. Eliminating the navy, black and white, and sticking to that blue and orange with tinges of yellow.

• Like 1

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

A few things: 

A : that was the warriors last logo

B: You forgot about the social media on the front sidelines of a few courts

C : Good Work!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 2:01 PM, Blindsay said:

A few things: 

A : that was the warriors last logo

B: You forgot about the social media on the front sidelines of a few courts

C : Good Work!

A. I believe at the time I was making this That was their logo (it was a different time from when I posted it)

B: nice catch! I generally skip out on these sometimes due to me rushing designs

C : Thank you!

IMG-7122.gif

• 2 weeks later...

3066-DAB0-0266-451-D-B9-EF-61-CBAEDA8-AC 
(copied and pasted from what I said on my reddit post)

I sort of took the map design idea from the clippers with how they put their city’s map on their court. (Yes that is the actual map of the twin cities) with each name on their respective side. I also got the two skylines of the cities with the Minneapolis one on the bottom and the Saint Paul one on top. With that I of course added the MSP wordmark unifying both cities onto the court.

P.S you can see a little part of the river near the bottom right corner splitting between Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Also feel free to repost this anywhere u want. 

• Like 12

IMG-7122.gif

• 1 month later...

And here I have a red “playoff” edition court concept 

7-BF2-E38-B-0749-43-EA-A134-792-AB6-FD43
Text wise and paint arc wise everything is still the same but I changed the outside paint and logos

and here is just a simple alternate court. With a nod to the first ever pelicans court with the gold inside the paint.

536-A092-B-C6-DB-414-C-A5-BE-6-A44-AC222
(Idea by a reddit user)

• Like 6

IMG-7122.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...