Making New Courts For Every NBA Team (UPDATE: 2023-2024)

pelicanfan

• 4 weeks later...

DB6-A87-DB-31-B0-471-B-8327-491-C04-B716

some orange madness lol. similar to the old heat court i made i minimilized the use of black so the colors can really pop. had to make it feel as "fresh" as possible unlike what they have currently which kinda just feels more like halloween than anything

and you know me, i just had to include the skyline especially when they have disney world 

• Like 8

IMG-7122.gif

• 2 weeks later...

8086-E3-C2-2-F7-E-4-FC8-8-A80-4-F73-BE65

Since today is mardi gras here is my pelicans mardi gras court remastered. there's not much difference but it's as high quality as it can get. i actually had to "make" the pelicans font myself since it was nowhere to be found the closest i could find was the geared font to which i made little tweaks to each and every letter to get the wordmarks. and the lines are as sharp as they can get

• Like 5

IMG-7122.gif

On 11/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, pelicanfan said:

Thank you all for your feedback!

---

10713-AED-83-F5-4-DC7-B0-A5-9-BB3-CF80-C
today I made a trailblazers city edition court. Went with a darker wood color just to compliment that brown better and really just have that "woods" naturey look to it. Added some tree lines or whatever they're called inside the arc too. And colorful stripes obviously coming from those stripes on the jerseys 

Up think eventually they’ll do this style uni but with their primary colors? Could you do a mock up of that? You do great work btw!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bcon_731 said:

Up think eventually they’ll do this style uni but with their primary colors? Could you do a mock up of that? You do great work btw!

thank u! and sure that's actually a great idea (i could see the blazers using something similar like this since they're currently using a similar striped court this season)

945-E672-A-E08-C-4-BBC-B5-E0-0-DAB0-A888

• Like 6

IMG-7122.gif

• 3 weeks later...

another earned edition based off the bucks here. obvious emphasis on the antlers. a lot of copying and pasting was done to make the outside pattern comprised of many Ms from the logo to make a forest-y pattern

61-C518-B7-C31-E-4-F69-9320-3-B14-CE6-C6

Edited by pelicanfan
word change
  • Like 8

IMG-7122.gif

C9549696-1-B06-4455-AE70-7969674-DF5-DF.

might just tie up the earned edition series here. but yea here's the raptors one. tried my best to resemble the color blocking on the jerseys onto the court. and added the alternate logos with a little splash of red

Edited by pelicanfan
Updated wood pattern
  • Like 3

IMG-7122.gif

okay okay, last raptors court. couldn't help but be inspired after seeing today's new raptors court with their wood pattern.

F08-E2-EE6-E93-F-4787-8-FED-466-D15-B8-D

it's a fusion of both modern and throwback. modern with the tweaks to the logo and current day colors and font, also the never done before wood pattern. and throwback with the obvious old logo and this version one with the inner arc paint 

843-F84-F5-50-E3-4-E57-988-C-8-CEFD942-C

• Like 3

IMG-7122.gif