pelicanfan

Making New Courts For Every NBA Team (UPDATE: MIAMI HEAT BEACH)

Knicks Court is a dub

DB6-A87-DB-31-B0-471-B-8327-491-C04-B716

some orange madness lol. similar to the old heat court i made i minimilized the use of black so the colors can really pop. had to make it feel as "fresh" as possible unlike what they have currently which kinda just feels more like halloween than anything

and you know me, i just had to include the skyline especially when they have disney world 

DF9107-AD-2080-4572-921-E-C57-C4093-C84-

another magic court i was running out of ideas and remembered a while ago the Magic had galaxy jerseys 

8086-E3-C2-2-F7-E-4-FC8-8-A80-4-F73-BE65

Since today is mardi gras here is my pelicans mardi gras court remastered. there's not much difference but it's as high quality as it can get. i actually had to "make" the pelicans font myself since it was nowhere to be found the closest i could find was the geared font to which i made little tweaks to each and every letter to get the wordmarks. and the lines are as sharp as they can get

On 11/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, pelicanfan said:

Thank you all for your feedback!

---

10713-AED-83-F5-4-DC7-B0-A5-9-BB3-CF80-C
today I made a trailblazers city edition court. Went with a darker wood color just to compliment that brown better and really just have that "woods" naturey look to it. Added some tree lines or whatever they're called inside the arc too. And colorful stripes obviously coming from those stripes on the jerseys 

Up think eventually they’ll do this style uni but with their primary colors? Could you do a mock up of that? You do great work btw!

12 hours ago, bcon_731 said:

Up think eventually they’ll do this style uni but with their primary colors? Could you do a mock up of that? You do great work btw!

thank u! and sure that's actually a great idea (i could see the blazers using something similar like this since they're currently using a similar striped court this season)

945-E672-A-E08-C-4-BBC-B5-E0-0-DAB0-A888

11 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

thank u! and sure that's actually a great idea (i could see the blazers using something similar like this since they're currently using a similar striped court this season)

945-E672-A-E08-C-4-BBC-B5-E0-0-DAB0-A888

Great job! That looks fantastic.