Castle Rock?

spacer.png

spacer.png

I just found a Joe Montana jersey at a thrift store but the brand is Castle Rock and I can’t find any info on this brand at all. Stitched numbers and all, but I’m curious if it’s a legit brand or what.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

OHIOST.pngSF.png SF.pngSAC.png

Counterfeit. I've never seen that "brand" before, but it's clearly trying to mimic Mitchell & Ness tagging.

That said, they at least seem to have gotten the number fonts close to correct. More than can be said for a lot of knock-offs.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

14 hours ago, sc49erfan15 said:

Counterfeit. I've never seen that "brand" before, but it's clearly trying to mimic Mitchell & Ness tagging.

That said, they at least seem to have gotten the number fonts close to correct. More than can be said for a lot of knock-offs.

Look at the 6 on the sleeve. Verticals wider than horizontal. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, sc49erfan15 said:

What?

The sides of the 6 are wider than the horizontal "bars" or whatever you want to call them. 

I usually go by the number/striping fabric. Counterfeits always seem to look cheap, wrinkled and sometimes shiny. 

41 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

The sides of the 6 are wider than the horizontal "bars" or whatever you want to call them. 

I usually go by the number/striping fabric. Counterfeits always seem to look cheap, wrinkled and sometimes shiny. 

Ahh, gotcha. I see it now. That makes sense. It's definitely not the worst number font (name font is pretty close, too) I've ever seen on a fake, but it's still 1000% fake.

And yeah, the materials look like crap.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived