Arena Football News & Updates

15 hours ago, GDAWG said:

It's stupid because of travel issues.  Ontario is in California while the rest of the NAL are based East of the Mississippi River.  

Ontario is one of those travel hub cities that have a bunch of airlines running through them. That probably helps keep travel costs down for teams that drive and fly coach.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Ontario is one of those travel hub cities that have a bunch of airlines running through them. That probably helps keep travel costs down for teams that drive and fly coach.

Still long flights though.

Of course, we don't even know if the NAL is going to play due to the Pandemic.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, MJWalker45 said:

I hope nobody is going to drive there. I get it - low level football will drive. Ugh

It's where I sit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2021_IFL_Composite_Schedule2.jpg

https://goifl.com/news/2021/2/17/football-ifl-revises-2021-schedule.aspx

The IFL schedule starts on April 29th. Not much the first 3 weeks, then everyone jumps on the schedule. I know some teams have changed uniform suppliers to Phenom Elite, but I'm not sure if it's a league wide deal, at least officially. 

https://www.kwqc.com/2020/10/23/quad-city-steamwheelers-suspend-operations-for-2021-season/

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sports/minor-league/storm/2020/11/17/indoor-football-league-continues-expand-2021-season-nears/6241816002/

Quad City, Columbus, Oakland, Cedar Rapids and San Diego will sit out 2021, with plans to return, or start play, in 2022.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• officeglenn changed the title to Arena Football News & Updates
16 minutes ago, dont care said:

Well they aren’t an XFL team, they are what ever the IFL is. I could see them being sued by the WWE for copyright infringement. 

If it looked like the X from the XFL, maybe. It looks like a bad Madden logo, but it still looks better than most of them. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/21/2021 at 5:24 PM, GDAWG said:

Indoor football.  

MAJOR. INDOOR. TIDDLYWINKS.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.