Sign in to follow this  
dannykraft

2021-2022 NHL Redesign

Here is the Central division

Arizona

TZnRxm5.png

I bring back the kachina pattern back full time but in the current colors. The 4th is inspired by the sun above the desert.

Chicago

czYWhjH.png

I kept the Blackhawks look pretty much the same. I changed the dark stripes to match the uniforms from 1955-62. The light uniforms have the hem stripe filled in like their winter classic uniforms which bring more unison with their dark uniforms. The third uniforms are inspired by their 1935 uniforms but I flipped the colors to match the dark and light better. The 4th jersey is inspired by the Chicago flag. 

Colorado 

gYUZ1VQ.png

The dark and light are direct throwbacks to their original uniforms except I replaced the yeti foot with the updated Rockies logo. The 4th jersey is inspired by the Colorado flag.

Dallas

Feo52wA.png

I bring gold back to the Stars. The third jersey is based on their 1993 home uniform. The 4th jersey uses a paisley pattern to pay homage to southwestern fashion.

Minnesota

PYNPA93.png

The Wild are the only team in the league without a white uniform. I completely replace it with cream throughout the 3 uniforms. The 4th uniform is the North Stars uniform. 

Nashville

f8nIr1T.png

I pretty much took their reebok edge uniforms and put them in the Adidas template. I flipped the colors on the white uniforms so there would be more yellow. A navy third jersey for clash purposes. The 4th jerseys are inspired by the neon signs of Lower Broadway. There are six stripes for six guitar strings. 

St. Louis 

Bgd8nqC.png

The jerseys are based on their alternate jerseys which are from 1967. I know the away jersey doesn't match from that time period but I'm not in love with any of their away jerseys from that era. The third is a direct copy from their edge third jerseys which might be my favorite edge jersey. The 4th jersey is a recolored version of the St. Louis flag. 

Winnepeg

Tzv0Zkn.png

I bring back the red white and blue from their pre-Arizona days. The third jersey is a navy version of their WHA uniforms. The 4th jersey pays homage to the famous Winnipeg White-Out. 

Arizona Coyotes- The sleeve stripes should be up farther, and the third would look better if the gradient had a softer transition. The blocks of gradient looks a little off. It’s a great idea tho!

Minnesota Wild- I’d use one of the current shoulder patches, either the roundel or the “M”. The one you are using is one of the worst logos the Wild have ever come up with. And while this isn’t necessarily your fault, because the mothership has this messed up, the Wild’s main logo is rotated wrong. It should be rotated down to the left slightly. Compare with their actual jerseys. And a huge pet peeve of mine is when people try to put the Wild logo backwards on helmets. It’s ok if it’s facing backwards, there’s no motion there. It should be flipped on all of the helmets. I’d also like to see what you could come up with for a city jersey for the Wild. I like the Stars throwback (although no black would be better), but all of the other teams have really creative city based fourths. 

St. Louis Blues- Why does the city jersey have the little yellow cuffs? Those aren’t gonna show up under players gloves

Winnipeg Jets- LOVE THE JETS PANTS STRIPE!

The rest of the central looks amazing!

We want to see numbers on your jerseys.

As for Minnesota, I'd love to see a white version of the uniform.