CFL 2019

Chewbacca

4 hours ago, Chromatic said:

Practice jerseys 

You're avatar's face looking at those jerseys is spot on.  Some of these are just adidas jerseys with the New Era logo on top of it. That's still not as sloppy as some of the practice jerseys which literally have New Era logos thrown on top of adidas logos.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

You're avatar's face looking at those jerseys is spot on.  Some of these are just adidas jerseys with the New Era logo on top of it. That's still not as sloppy as some of the practice jerseys which literally have New Era logos thrown on top of adidas logos.

This was expected since New Era took over in September. Was not enough time to do a league wide redesign. New designs will most likely be revealed next offseason. Montreal got to redesign this year as they were already in the process months before the New Era take over. 

yUTIIqk.png

On 5/15/2019 at 8:50 PM, G-tron said:

Toronto's got posted on realsports.ca. So very very disappointing if this is indeed the final product. No stripes?? It was such a welcome sight with the jerseys from 2012-2015 and 2016-2018. I don't see how they can sell un-numbered jerseys, they'll just look like t-shirts.

GREEN_19_HF.png?v=1557944512GREEN_19_HB_grande.png?v=1557944512

FRANKLIN_8_RF.png?v=1557945062FRANKLIN_8_RB.png?v=1557945062

This might just be me hoping but I think these are just mockups so that the Argos can start selling jerseys. The article on here said that there would be striping on the jerseys and if you look closely there is no name box around Franklin. I'd wait until a league wide reveal to confirm the official jerseys

yUTIIqk.png

3 hours ago, Wackyriderfan14 said:

This was expected since New Era took over in September. Was not enough time to do a league wide redesign. New designs will most likely be revealed next offseason. Montreal got to redesign this year as they were already in the process months before the New Era take over. 

I seem to remember a report saying there wasn't going to be any uniform changes under New Era for this year outside switching the Adidas logo for the New Era logo for everybody but Montreal.

In saying that, the teaser images do make it seem like the Redblacks and the Lions jerseys have changed. The Redblacks appearing to have apron striping (to steal a term from the Reebok NHL jerseys) and the Adidas Lions jerseys didn't have the shoulder colour continue on the back where the NOB is, along with a number font change.

Ottawa-RedBlacks-2019-New-Uniforms-New-E

BC-Lions-New-Uniforms-New-Era-2019-590x2

GMH103500194.jpg?itok=QGftJiFm

IEI5Tg1.png

So we all thought there would be the New Era uniform unveiling back on May 15 according to news in the media.  That was delayed.

Here we are today and the first pre-season game is this Sunday.

Has anyone heard any news when there is going to be the official unveiling?  Is that even happening?

44 minutes ago, Wade Heidt said:

So we all thought there would be the New Era uniform unveiling back on May 15 according to news in the media.  That was delayed.

Here we are today and the first pre-season game is this Sunday.

Has anyone heard any news when there is going to be the official unveiling?  Is that even happening?

Unless they do something Friday I think we won't see anything. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

16 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

The CFL is a minor league but it doesn't have to act like it. Unveil the uniforms.

The delay was because there was no CBA agreed upon. The CBA was signed today. I suspect we won't get a huge event but we will see the uniforms released in the coming days. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

From Mr. CCSLC himself.

I assume there's something weird going on with the lighting, because that looks neither dark nor light blue.

No sleeve stripes is super disappointing. Why on earth would anyone buy a jersey with no stripes or numbers and just a crappy TORONTO on the chest?

Just came here to post the same thing. Yeah, that's just the lighting throwing off the color. It would appear the leaks are sadly legit.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

So it looks like the summery of this switch is nameplates that don't line up and the Argos are now just wearing a plain shirt.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

9 hours ago, philcar1994 said:

TiCats jerseys have appeared on their website .....

No majour changes that I can see. Still don't like how the stripes stop abruptly. 

47117034604_3abc96c5b6_b.jpg

Probably done intentionally. Since most players have the jerseys cut in a way where the sleeve is on the shoulder pad, the stripes will look pretty normal.

Ottawa has theirs posted now and they also appear to have no changes.

https://www.tdplaceteamshop.ca/collections/redblacks-jerseys

Edmonton also has theirs up and also no changes:

https://shop.esks.com/collections/new-era-jerseys

New Era Mens Home JerseyNew Era Mens Away Jersey

Same story for Calgary, but no away jersey yet.

http://store.stampeders.com/Jerseys-Jersey-Adult-43/

alternate-5050062%20-%20New%20era%20home

Archived