CFL 2019

Chewbacca

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

From Mr. CCSLC himself.

I assume there's something weird going on with the lighting, because that looks neither dark nor light blue.

No sleeve stripes is super disappointing. Why on earth would anyone buy a jersey with no stripes or numbers and just a crappy TORONTO on the chest?

giphy.gif

zyyMk1d.png

Here's the tweet to confirm what we've feared about the Argos. 

Why couldn't New Era leave the Argos alone? 😢

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

CFL Unveils New Team Uniforms for 2019

May 23, 2019 - 15:33 PM

Today begins a New Era in the Canadian Football League, the league this morning officially unveiled the new 2019 team uniforms for each of their clubs provided by New Era who has taken over as the league’s official outfitter beginning […]

Read More...

Ottawa no longer playing Stampeders dress up but I still wish they’d do something more traditional.

Gotta say, BC, looking very nice... but their Adidas look was the worst thing ever so anything different was going to be an improvement.

I don’t hate the stripeless Toronto as much as I thought I would. It does remind me of the early 90s Rocket era.

What is going on with the the sleeve for Calgary and Saskatchewan with the side stripe going up the chest?

CAL-HOME-590x590.jpg

SASK-HOME-590x590.jpg

The Saskatchewan road is the same design and doesn't have that problem, but it does appear to be a different jersey cut so maybe it depends on what jersey a player is wearing?

SASK-AWAY-590x590.jpg

IbjBaeE.png

23 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

What is going on with the the sleeve for Calgary and Saskatchewan with the side stripe going up the chest?

CAL-HOME-590x590.jpg

SASK-HOME-590x590.jpg

The Saskatchewan road is the same design and doesn't have that problem, but it does appear to be a different jersey cut so maybe it depends on what jersey a player is wearing?

SASK-AWAY-590x590.jpg

They had that problem with the Reebok jerseys too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Argos uniforms are very disappointing. Although I have 2% of hope to think, well maybe they will look better in action. Other than that, MTL and BC's new uniforms look great. Really love the new helmet for BC.

4kv29i.jpg

1 hour ago, Davey said:

Argos uniforms are very disappointing. Although I have 2% of hope to think, well maybe they will look better in action. Other than that, MTL and BC's new uniforms look great. Really love the new helmet for BC.

Win or lose, going to Lions games is going to be fun. Just to see these new uniforms live and in action.

This is a good year for CFL helmets - probably the best set (collectively) in quite some time. 

The jerseys are ok but not great. Not feeling the BC number font.

Seems like the CFL could make a lot more revenue if it sold jerseys like the NFL/NFLPA do. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, Davey said:

I think the Argos unis will look fine with an elbow length sleeve underneath - would have like at least a single stripe around the sleeve, but overall they look pretty good...

canada.png

Archived