Sign in to follow this  
Coderedalert5

College Basketball Court Concepts

I am using this site to post my college basketball court concepts hope you enjoy them. Any requests or feedback would be greatly appreciated. The template I am using is made by darthbrooks.

1. Should be in the Concepts section, not Sports Logos.

2. The Concept Forum Guidelines state:

All concept threads must have the concept, or the initial concept of a series, present in the first post.  Any concept thread that does not contain a viewable concept will be deleted.

... so get some artwork up posthaste or this thread will be locked.

13 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

1. Should be in the Concepts section, not Sports Logos.

2. The Concept Forum Guidelines state:

... so get some artwork up posthaste or this thread will be locked.

Im sorry. What does this mean

4 minutes ago, Coderedalert5 said:

Im sorry. What does this mean

It means: post a concept or this thread is getting shut down. I don't think I can be any clearer.

I like the idea, but don't use white. On courts it's not used a lot, and in this case, Texas Tech doesn't use white like this. It's basically just for an outline. Don't get me wrong, it is one of their colors, but I feel they don't use white as much as this. Only for little details and outlining. But it's a good court other than that.

Good Rutgers court, but I feel it could use just a little more. Something to make it stand out, like two different woodmarks. One saying RUTGERS, one saying SCARLET KNIGHTS. That's just my opinion, you are making progress though. I like where this is headed.

For Liberty, don't use the universities font for a court... and try using college paint instead of the NBA. Just a suggestion. I do think that only having the colors in the paint brings pop to your court.

On the Arkansas court, I'd make it so the SEC logos face the center court, not just one side.

2 minutes ago, DoctaC said:

On the Arkansas court, I'd make it so the SEC logos face the center court, not just one side.

Ok thank you for your feedback