NCAA Basketball Court Designs

GoldenEagleCountry

*The template I use is not mine. All credit goes to DarthBrooks for the template.*

This is a concept of me posting about NCAA courts that I recreate, and are not real. These are fictional designs, and I am looking to make quality content, as well as get feedback to improve.

Tags to those who replied/responded/liked content:

@Coderedalert5

@walkerws

@DoctaC

@BellaSpurs

@1991

@TFet41

@jn8

@rattyrattera

@Section30

10 hours ago, Coderedalert5 said:

I feel that the BYU is good but I like to have words on the sides but thats just my personal preference. Other than that its good.

On the side of what? The upper and lower baselines? I'm not big into putting any their, but I will do it sometimes. The lower baseline isn't seen by many though.

8 hours ago, walkerws said:

It's a good start. Maybe find their font. There's a free one floating all over. 

I wanted to change it up, instead of putting the school test like “San Diego State” on the baselines. That’s why I have it in the lane and at the top. Anything else I should improve on!

Oregon

Oregon

Credit goes to @Coderedalert5 for inspiring me to add the duck prints. I did this court my way, trying to resemble the older Toronto Raptors when they did something like this, but with Raptor prints. I also did the "Wadding Through The Woods" as the duck prints and Oregon being full of woods (shown on their real court), so how did I do? I tried to be different.

3 minutes ago, DoctaC said:

Temple looks pretty good. The only things I would change would be to make the color red of the owl and the apron the same, and to make the paints both the regular red, not the faded kind like the T logo uses.

One Temple logo (the T) is the color I used, but it looked like the maroon inside the American conference logo was the same as the owl, so I didn't change. Thanks for the response

Jacksonville (1)

Jacksonville (1)

Three different Jacksonville courts that change the amount of Dolphins I put on it. Should the Dolphin be a little accent, or do you not like it? The out of bounds paint is a Jacksonville green with ocean water slightly visible, as I feel Florida teams love to incorporate things like this into their courts (FAU, FIU, UCF) so I thought why not add it.

Longwood

Longwood

I thought that to make the Longwood court less boring (since their only bright color is a navy blue, with only grey and white to pick from a color pallet), to recreate Minnesota's current court, but with Longwood logos. I feel that this makes the court since not many courts are grey, and they don't have many colors to choose from, so it makes the boring cream color of a court different. This also fits better with Longwood than it does Minnesota as this is one of their main colors. Thoughts?

Archived