If you are taking requests, could you do a Baylor court with the sailor bear (white hat) logo and a Texas A&M one with the old sarge logo at center court

14 hours ago, TFet41 said:

If you are taking requests, could you do a Baylor court with the sailor bear (white hat) logo and a Texas A&M one with the old sarge logo at center court

I can do that for ya!

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:52 PM, TFet41 said:

Can you send me the logos you want to use?

Seton Hall

Seton Hall

I went with a popular logo (the building) of the University itself, so I thought why not. Kind of replicating Virginia Tech' court with the building.

26 minutes ago, Coderedalert5 said:

I like the courts how did you do the cool sidelines for the dolphins and a request do a old school LSU

The Jacksonville water out-of-bounds area is hard to explain how I did it. I don't really remember how I did it. Can you send me the LSU logos you want me to use? When do you then I will make it

American

American

I couldn't find any woodmarks for American, so I used the university font. The 'Washington, DC' at the top is also an American U font. Thoughts? Please give feedback or requests, I want as much as I can get.

South Carolina

South Carolina

This is my favorite court I have done so far, give me some feedback. I'm begging for as much feedback as possible, I love when I see comments on my thread.