IIHF world championships 2019

_RH_

I haven't seen anything posted yet on this tournament.

I personally found the Finland/Slovakia matchup unpleasant on the eyes:

cut.jpg

To me this is the problem with large shoulder-block areas of common colors (i.e. white on colored jersey) ... taking a quick glance at the crowd of players is tricky!

As usual, Canada looking the best, while the rest are ugly as hell.  I would say I wish somebody else would take over, but judging by what we saw from Adidas at the World Cup a couple of years ago, I have no faith in any of the jersey manufacturers, not even CCM with what they are doing with their new ugly collars.

• 2 weeks later...

Canada is the only Team that uses the old nike jerseys.. all the other teams uses the new nike jerseys from the last olympics with edits like Slovakia For example  in  the last olympics we had Wordmark acros the chest instead of the national emblem..,this year it was a big thing about the logo beacouse the Slovakian ice hockey federation had chagne the logo so.. basicly we didnt know what was going to be the main logo on the jerseys until couple of days before the Championships.... as for the other jerseys similar designs,fonts,etc wich is not a bad thing for me personaly but i understant that someone can have problems with it.... the best looking jersey for me is the GB both versions...

Archived