I’m doing a projekt where I redesign or rebrand old NBA All-Star logos. In a Wayne how I wish eget would look:)

Let me know what you thinkspacer.png

4 minutes ago, @aloofgraphics said:

Ok where should I put it?

Probably concepts since it doesn’t have to do with simulation. You’ll also get more feedback there

I am working on a project where I do some old NBA all-star logos. I clean up (in my opinion :)) and do them the way I wish they would look. Let me know what you think :)

spacer.png

Could you just skip to the modern day nba all star games? Cuz those SUCK. Also uniforms?

good work!

I am working on a project. I redesign some old NBA All-Star Game logos. 

In this case I did Teo versions. One in the original logo, whit NBA logo colors. 

I also did one version with the Dallas Mavericks logo colors st the time the game took place. The red and blue are my favorite. And feels more All-Star in my opinion. Let me know what you think :) spacer.pngspacer.png

I like it - good modernization.

My only complaint is the period in between city and year.

Maybe make it read 1986/All-Star/*Game*/Dallas, or All-Star/*Game*/Dallas*1986

Thanks!

I agree. I did get rid of "36 Annual". so i can see that it may look a little bit strange now that you say it. I will try the words in other ways.

@aloofgraphics - you don’t need to start a new thread for each logo. I’ve merged all the previous threads into one thread to showcase your work. 

I tested that. But I didn't really like it. But I can Post that one too.

When I put it on the right background and change the outline to white it looks pretty good! So thanks for the tip. I will post.

Good start to a new concept series.  I like when people go outside the box instead of the standard uniforms.

The Dallas All Star looks great. I like the font you used, it's reminds me of the 80s and it has a soap opera feel it also.