YankeeBaseball0934f

MLB x Nike 2020 x YankeeBaseball0943f- Royals Added

The Mets look good! Definitely my favorite you’ve done so far. Making the team more orange-centric is definitely a unique choice, but it works better than expected.

8 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

The Mets look good! Definitely my favorite you’ve done so far. Making the team more orange-centric is definitely a unique choice, but it works better than expected.

Just wait for the alts!

Yep, I also applaud the unique take on the Mets. Nice idea!

Love what you did by making the nationals red heavy, and I like the caps you chose. Both are unique. I don’t think the logo works as well on the chest though. As a sleeve patch yes, but on the white homes I think you should have the beautiful Nationals script to match the away uniforms, and place a navy outline around the numbers. For the Braves, I would go with single color (Navy) NOB and navy piping on the aways.

I actually preferred the first version of the Nats home—but I think you need a white stroke between the red “W” and the navy because the colors are so dark.

I like the first version of the Nats, but with the outline of the 2nd. Also, the second version of the Braves is definitely an improvement. Excellent work throughout!!!

1 minute ago, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

And now, the Seattle Mariners: 

ntHV7OF.jpg

C6JbCJe.jpg

I like the Mariners' current color scheme, but this is nice.

Mariners look great! I love the anchor cap logo! What would the set look like in teal and navy though?

27 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Mariners look great! I love the anchor cap logo! What would the set look like in teal and navy though?

I'm not even fully finished with the home and in navy and teal it just doesn't look good.

Nats: You added a white stroke to the numbers but not the chest logo. The logo, in my opinion, is what really needs it.

Mariners: Nice take on the M’s! Maybe go with a slightly darker shade of yellow so the home script contrasts more with the cream uniforms.

Rangers: Solid update! 

On 5/26/2019 at 10:27 AM, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

The Texas Rangers:

JwA83fO.jpg

c5ebZ4Q.jpg

This looks like a solid solution to the red/blue conundrum.