MLB x Nike 2020 x YankeeBaseball0943f- MLB Finished

NashConcepts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

It looks like there's a little gap in striping on the home Sox jersey. Interesting choice. Good job selecting simple black/white. 

It's a stroke on the logo so the logo doesn't blend in. In real life it would be stiched on top of the print stripes.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:12 AM, coco1997 said:

The Tigers feel like change for the sake of change. The "D" home jersey is an iconic look and shouldn't be messed with. Also, I'd prefer the road uni keep the orange trim, otherwise it looks too much like the Yankees. I do like the Olde English "Detroit" script on the road, though.

Maybe the "Tigers" script could be saved for an alt?

I LOVE their script the way they've worn it the past 25 or so years, but I could definitely see it working in orange and white on a dark blue base.

Home - Contrasting front panels tend to clash with pinstriped uniforms, so I’d either go with a solid purple cap or no pinstripes on the uniform. Or, you could try something experimental and add pinstripes to the front of the cap? 

Road - Curious why the only purple is on the numbers? I’d add a purple outline to the script and make the crown of the cap purple instead of black.

Archived