MLB Nike 2020 Redesign

St Louis Cardinals

I like the Carolina Cougars concept - I think the cougar could stand to lose a few pounds (it looks a bit round in the neck) but overall it looks pretty good. What is the swoosh like thing over North Carolina on the hat logo?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok an update to Carolina is coming.  Carolina would play in Charlotte and Alaska would play in Anchorage.  The thing in the Carolina logo is a cat tail, maybe i should change that and try to make it more obvious.  Here are the last two expansion teams, Honolulu and Las Vegas.  I am hoping to update a couple more teams and then this series will be complete.

spacer.pngspacer.png

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Nice updates! I like that you re-purposed the boxing fish logo from your unused Miami concept for Hawaii. For the yellow/light green cap, I'd make the crown of the cap dark green with a light green bill or go with a white front paneled cap. Also make the "M" logo on the light green/yellow alternate white. What's the reasoning behind the small "2" next to the script and crest?

The new Vegas cap logo is GREAT, one of your best in the series. 

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

Nice updates! I like that you re-purposed the boxing fish logo from your unused Miami concept for Hawaii. For the yellow/light green cap, I'd make the crown of the cap dark green with a light green bill or go with a white front paneled cap. Also make the "M" logo on the light green/yellow alternate white. What's the reasoning behind the small "2" next to the script and crest?

The new Vegas cap logo is GREAT, one of your best in the series. 

The team name is probably the Honolulu Mahi Mahi, hence Mahi ^ 2

Archived