2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

Well since everyone is doing predictions of their favorite teams I might as well do one for the Seahawks

vs CIN: Navy/Navy vs white/black

@ PIT : white/grey vs black/yellow

vs NO: Navy/Navy vs white/black

@ ARI: white/navy vs red/white

vs LAR: Navy/Navy vs white/Navy

@ CLE: Navy/grey vs white/brown

vs BAL: Navy/Navy vs white/purple

@ ATL: white/Navy vs Red/white

vs TB: Navy/Navy vs white/white

@ SF: white/Navy vs Red/gold

@ PHI: white/white vs green/white

vs MIN: Navy/Navy vs white/purple

@ LAR: grey/grey vs color rush

@ CAR: white/Navy vs black/black

vs ARI: Navy/Navy vs white/white

vs SF: color rush vs white/gold

I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks wore their color rush against Minnesota or at LA. A all-lime green vs. all-yellow may be hard on the viewers if they were to wear them against the Rams lol.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, nlane33 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Seahawks wore their color rush against Minnesota or at LA. A all-lime green vs. all-yellow may be hard on the viewers if they were to wear them against the Rams lol.

They wore it against Minnesota last year on Monday Night. I say they switch it up and wear it against the Rams on Thursday in Week 5.

On 7/31/2019 at 5:56 PM, msubulldog said:

I predict the Seahawks will go mono-gray at LA (in their royal blue & gold kit), as the last three years Seatlle has gone white over blue, mono-white, and white over gray when playing the Rams in the Coliseum.

Arizona seems to be the team Seattle has worn the wolf grey against the most. Since the Seahawks introduced the current uniform design in 2012, Seattle has worn their alternate against the Cardinals for 4 of the 7 years that it's been in existence (2013, 2015, 2016, and 2018).

Finally Carolina has realized that light blue isn't a dark color and can be worn before Week 7-8. Glad to see less white at home from a team with a nice color scheme. That Jags game will likely look a lot like the Ravens Panthers game last season.

18 hours ago, nlane33 said:

Panthers released their uniform schedule.

Blue jerseys - Week 2 vs Tampa and Week 5 vs Jacksonville.

Black jerseys Week 8 at SF means that SF might be wearing their throwbacks that day?

https://www.panthers.com/news/panthers-reveal-2019-jersey-schedule?fbclid=IwAR3Jg5GFYYF_dx2LBszs8gekliMEhjxAoRbPsROAEPSKHQCzxaxH5eDDGQ4

The 49ers confirmed that weeks ago

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Finally Carolina has realized that light blue isn't a dark color and can be worn before Week 7-8. Glad to see less white at home from a team with a nice color scheme. That Jags game will likely look a lot like the Ravens Panthers game last season.

I've been suggesting for a while that if Carolina every changes their uniforms that their light blue should be become the team's primary home jersey color. This would allow black jerseys to become the team's twice a year alternates.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

If Daryl Ruiter doesn't think the Browns will be granted permission to wear their Color Rush 6 to 8 times this season, then it looks like they will. This guy is never right.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

5 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

If Daryl Ruiter doesn't think the Browns will be granted permission to wear their Color Rush 6 to 8 times this season, then it looks like they will. This guy is never right.

It been reported by a few sources not just him.

Look, that color rush uniform, like ALL non-white color rush uniforms, is not good. At all. Just because your primary uniform is such a nauseating failure, you don't get to claim the really bad backup is somehow something to fight for. My concern is this ugly thing is getting an undeserving boost from the comparison, and that's going to have some effect on the much needed redesign.

They made their bed when they OKed this horrible uniform, and were well aware of the 5 year rule. I have a very hard time feeling sympathy.

34 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Look, that color rush uniform, like ALL non-white color rush uniforms, is not good. At all. Just because your primary uniform is such a nauseating failure, you don't get to claim the really bad backup is somehow something to fight for. My concern is this ugly thing is getting an undeserving boost from the comparison, and that's going to have some effect on the much needed redesign.

They made their bed when they OKed this horrible uniform, and were well aware of the 5 year rule. I have a very hard time feeling sympathy.

I think they will definitely go back to white numbers on the brown jersey and include some white in the sleeve striping, which will look more like the previous set than the Color Rush.

17 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

I think they will definitely go back to white numbers on the brown jersey and include some white in the sleeve striping, which will look more like the previous set than the Color Rush.

I would assume that too... I'm more concerned about the monochrome.

39 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I would assume that too... I'm more concerned about the monochrome.

All-brown is the absolute worst combo of what they have, in my opinion. To go a step further, the Brown pants need to go in the fireplace.

On 8/6/2019 at 10:40 AM, nlane33 said:

All-brown is the absolute worst combo of what they have, in my opinion. To go a step further, the Brown pants need to go in the fireplace.

Because a team who's main color is brown shouldn't have brown pants to wear with their white away jersey? Right...

As long as the brown pants have a stripe (not a partial stripe that turns into BROWNS) I have no problem with them.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived