2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know...if the Patriots removed the stripe from their collar, the shoulder stripe, and the side piping from their jersey,  updated the number font, and changed their Swoosh color to red, they’d have one of the best complete looks in the NFL.

16 hours ago, Volt said:

You know...if the Patriots removed the stripe from their collar, the shoulder stripe, and the side piping from their jersey,  updated the number font, and changed their Swoosh color to red, they’d have one of the best complete looks in the NFL.

Just switch to color rush jersey, red alt that looks like SB 25, and a cleaned up white jersey and done. Color rush blue pants, current silver pants, and the color rush white pants from last season. 

57 minutes ago, crosfam said:

Just switch to color rush jersey, ref alt that looks like SB 25, and a cleaned up white jersey and done. Color rush blue pants, current silver pants, and the color rush white pants from last season. 

Color Rush jersey over their current Grey pants does not look bad.  Did it in Madden, it’s an improvement.

24 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Glad to see the Titans make maybe the best memory in franchise history since their trip to the super bowl in the worst uniform they’ve ever worn, and one of the worst uniforms any team has ever worn.

Eh, IDK about that. It’s far from a perfect uniform, but something about them has grown on me since last year. If they’d just break out the Columbia blue pants more, they’d be a decent set, in my opinion. Not great, but far from the worst uniform in history. Solidly in the range of “meh”

Every Possible Super Bowl LIV Matchup Remaining

January 5, 2020 - 17:52 PM

The NFL Playoffs are here and with that comes my annual graphic showing you every single possible Super Bowl LIV matchup that remains. At the start of every NFL regular season, there are 256 possible Super Bowl matchups awaiting us […]

Read More...

Saints rocking long union whites verses the battling Barney’s of minny. If the. Ikings dropped the sail font and had a white face mask, they’d look good. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

So the Saints win the SB in their gold pants, and just forego them. They normally wear black/black at home, and just forego that combo. For the all white look. In a playoff game. Ooooooook. Got it.

Maybe trying to change their luck? What purpose does it serve to change it up today? Who makes the decision within their organization to change it up? 

11 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

So the Saints win the SB in their gold pants, and just forego them. They normally wear black/black at home, and just forego that combo. For the all white look. In a playoff game. Ooooooook. Got it.

Maybe trying to change their luck? What purpose does it serve to change it up today? Who makes the decision within their organization to change it up? 

I had a fan tell me just a little while ago that it was the players who opted to ditch the gold pants, originally in favor of the Color Rush look, but since the NFL says they can only wear those 3 times a year, some genius somewhere decided that THIS was a better look. Longjohns. Ballet tights. With solid white socks. From what I have seen, literally the only people who think this combo looks good is Saints players and Saints fans.

98Falcons.png

38 minutes ago, robbman21 said:

I had a fan tell me just a little while ago that it was the players who opted to ditch the gold pants, originally in favor of the Color Rush look, but since the NFL says they can only wear those 3 times a year, some genius somewhere decided that THIS was a better look. Longjohns. Ballet tights. With solid white socks. From what I have seen, literally the only people who think this combo looks good is Saints players and Saints fans.

But could they not just wear the CR pants with the current white road jerseys? The Cowboys did that, pairing the white CR pants with Blue tops, and Seattle wore their Green CR jersey with blue pants. Sure it wouldn’t match up 100% but it’s better than what they give us.

Archived