2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indy has worn white at home for the first preseason game in recent years, which means will likely see the ominous brown jerseys for Cleveland.

I find it interesting how teams have such different tendencies in the preseason regarding their uniform combos. For instance, we didn't see Cincy in white on white all year in 2018, but they wore it last week, same with TEN in navy/white, NO in white/gold, etc.

20 minutes ago, slats7 said:

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1160776487160561664

Strange that they'd opt to wear blue at home vs the Vikes and Rams. I wonder if the Skins are back to their "make Dallas wear blue" tricks.

That Rams Cowboys game will be an abomination. I want to see the Rams come into Arlington in their royal blues.

And why can't we see Dallas wear navy vs. Green Bay for a change? We get the same unis every time and it's always the same result. Why not switch it up?

I guess this also means the Jets might actually wear green vs. Dallas in Week 6 and Dallas is in standard white at home on Thanksgiving vs. Buffalo.

No mention of navy at Chicago in Week 14 though, which has me questioning the reliability here.

47 minutes ago, nlane33 said:

Rams released their jersey schedule. All-yellow will be worn against Baltimore. White jerseys are gonna be worn too much for my liking.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/12/nfl-rams-uniform-schedule-jersey-throwback-color-rush/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yeah, I understand the heat is a factor but I think by week 6 against the 49ers the heat isn't gonna be a factor and when you consider this is probably the last time they where this uniform it feels kinda wrong to not wear it vs SF this year. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

3 hours ago, nlane33 said:

Rams released their jersey schedule. All-yellow will be worn against Baltimore. White jerseys are gonna be worn too much for my liking.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/12/nfl-rams-uniform-schedule-jersey-throwback-color-rush/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

At least they get to wear the throwbacks in London vs Cincy.

4 hours ago, slats7 said:

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1160776487160561664

Strange that they'd opt to wear blue at home vs the Vikes and Rams. I wonder if the Skins are back to their "make Dallas wear blue" tricks.

1) I wish one of these days would feature the Cowboys in blue for a home game vs the Giants (the only NFCE foe they have never faced at home in the current blue jerseys); 2) I wonder if the two blue at home games feature one with the gray pants and one with the white pants. 3) I wonder if the Saints are wearing their Color Rush whites in week 4.

6 hours ago, nlane33 said:

I wonder if the Ravens will counter with purple or black instead of white?

7 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

That Rams Cowboys game will be an abomination. I want to see the Rams come into Arlington in their royal blues.

And why can't we see Dallas wear navy vs. Green Bay for a change? We get the same unis every time and it's always the same result. Why not switch it up?

I guess this also means the Jets might actually wear green vs. Dallas in Week 6 and Dallas is in standard white at home on Thanksgiving vs. Buffalo.

No mention of navy at Chicago in Week 14 though, which has me questioning the reliability here.

That writer for the Cowboys is going off of what he knows. Looks like he didn't catch the announcement about the Bears being in their white throwbacks. The Jets game is confirmed to be a white out for that week 6 game.

Detroit might force the Dallas to wear blue too. The Lions wore their color rush last year to force Carolina in their black uniform, and the year before that to force the bears in their navy.

C'mon Rams..white at home for the highly anticipated NFC Championship rematch? Would've loved to see the throwbacks that game to clash with the white on black of the Saints. Instead we're gonna get another hideous mismatched disaster. Hate when marquee games look like preseason games.

Would also be nice to see the throwbacks on a Monday Night game but once again, they're going all yellow. Weak.

We don't see their "home" uniforms at home until Week 11. Week 6 is really too early for them to switch over? Ridiculous. Maybe 5 games is the max they are allowed or something because this is exactly what they did last season.

10 hours ago, msubulldog said:

I wonder if the Ravens will counter with purple or black instead of white?

More than likely Purple.

Speaking of the Ravens, that is a team that I think is in dire need of an entire revamp.  They've been with the same look for a long while.

Archived