2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

I am pretty surprised that the NFL is not going to sell jerseys to the fans with the nfl 100 logo on the collar.  They are leaving a lot of money on the table. 

We are...

I work at Dick's Sporting Goods. We just received the limited Baker Mayfield jerseys with the NFL100 shield.

CHIEFS - BLUE JACKETS - CARDINALS

On 8/12/2019 at 6:39 PM, nlane33 said:

Rams released their jersey schedule. All-yellow will be worn against Baltimore. White jerseys are gonna be worn too much for my liking.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/12/nfl-rams-uniform-schedule-jersey-throwback-color-rush/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I wonder if the NFL is still limiting the number of times the Rams can wear their throwback uniforms during the regular season. In 2018, they also only wore them five times in the regular season. It seems weird that they would only wear them three times at home (London game doesn't count). It's also weird that they're wearing white against Dallas blues on a Sunday afternoon game in December. Maybe Jerry Jones is doing them a favour by not having Dallas wearing white and taking up one of the Rams' throwback uniform slots.

15 hours ago, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

I am pretty surprised that the NFL is not going to sell jerseys to the fans with the nfl 100 logo on the collar.  They are leaving a lot of money on the table. 

They are selling them but the online shopping for it doesn't say it's on the collar at all or show it. I want to pick up a jersey with the NFL 100 logo but I can't find a single online listing that shows the logo on the collar. Very frustrating.

bSLCtu2.png

13 hours ago, G-tron said:

I wonder if the NFL is still limiting the number of times the Rams can wear their throwback uniforms during the regular season. In 2018, they also only wore them five times in the regular season. It seems weird that they would only wear them three times at home (London game doesn't count). It's also weird that they're wearing white against Dallas blues on a Sunday afternoon game in December. Maybe Jerry Jones is doing them a favour by not having Dallas wearing white and taking up one of the Rams' throwback uniform slots.

I was thinking this too, but then why were they permitted to wear them consistently in the playoffs last season? Very strange situation. Thought we were on track to see them for 6-8 home games this year.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:13 AM, canzman said:

Preseason Week 2

Bills @ Panthers
wUXHPNl.jpgPh6mabg.jpg

Excuse me Mr Canzman, sir??

Are you sure this is 100% correct?  I'm referring to the Panthers pants.

I remember reading somewhere that Carolina had removed the Panther logo from their pants with the change in template for 2019.

Do you know anything about this??

Also I really would like to see them flip-flop the black jersey with the Carolina blue as the primary.  

They're (blue) so much nicer looking than the black jerseys IMO ..  and I'm one of those rare few who likes their silver pants.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:09 PM, slats7 said:

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1160776487160561664

Strange that they'd opt to wear blue at home vs the Vikes and Rams. I wonder if the Skins are back to their "make Dallas wear blue" tricks.

I wish Dallas would wear the blue jerseys at home permanently. 

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This has Dallas in navy vs. GB??

This isn’t accurate. The Cowboys are wearing Navy versus the Bears. 

And I can’t imagine the Cowboys would wear navy vs. Green Bay as well. 

https://www.chicagobears.com/photos/2019-bears-uniform-schedule

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

6 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

This isn’t accurate. The Cowboys are wearing Navy versus the Bears. 

And I can’t imagine the Cowboys would wear navy vs. Green Bay as well. 

https://www.chicagobears.com/photos/2019-bears-uniform-schedule

The other guy missed the Bears report too, but the page has 15K followers and some of it seems accurate. Just thought I'd share it.

5 minutes ago, BigEd76 said:

and teal/white for the Jaguars

I wonder how often they will wear teal at home this year? I have a feeling they will be mono-white vs KC week 1 in the JAX, and mono-black vs Houston in Wembley. I'd love to see the Jags in black/teal for the game in Houston that the Texans are going mono-white.

Archived