2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packers--green over gold; Ravens--white over black (their ugliest combo IMHO). I am not a fan of white jerseys with really dark pants (red, blue, black, green). I'd rather see a white jersey with white, gold/yellow, silver/gray, or light colors like orange (Browns) or Columbia (Titans).

4 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Bellicheck likes jinxing Dallas--he was with Parcells when he made the Cowboys wear blue in the Meadowlands in the 80s.

He’s done it both times the Cowboys have visited the Patriots during his time (2003 with the silver alts and 2011 with the standard white jerseys).

23 minutes ago, Froob said:

He’s done it both times the Cowboys have visited the Patriots during his time (2003 with the silver alts and 2011 with the standard white jerseys).

The last time the Cowboys wore white in Foxboro was in the old stadium in December 1999 (pre-Bellicheck era).

16 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cowboys should wear Navy at home vs every NFC east team unless they make the cowboys wear Navy on the road and for every NFC team that they have worn white against multiple times and we've seen the same matchup such as the Packers.

Cowboys should wear navy at home for all their home games.  So tired of seeing them wear WAH all the time, its annoying.  Maybe then other home teams will stop forcing the Cowboys to wear blue on the road.

So the Jets don't even model their white on white combo at the unveiling, but then they wear it the first 2 games of the preseason? I hope this is just a preseason thing and maybe they didn't make green pants for everyone. We already have the Eagles seemingly ditching green pants, so it would be nice to have at least one other team that still wears them. 

26 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

So the Jets don't even model their white on white combo at the unveiling, but then they wear it the first 2 games of the preseason? I hope this is just a preseason thing and maybe they didn't make green pants for everyone. We already have the Eagles seemingly ditching green pants, so it would be nice to have at least one other team that still wears them. 

They'll rotate through each set, don't worry about that. The all white set is one of their cleaner looks though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Cowboys should wear Navy at home vs every NFC east team unless they make the cowboys wear Navy on the road.

4 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Cowboys should wear navy at home for all their home games.

Actually, the Cowboys should never wear navy, home or road.

spacer.png

That's an amazing looking uniform.  Dark royal blue and metallic blue-silver.  Unique, attractive... why give that up for boring navy and silver? (Bonus points for the number font and sock stripes.)

22 hours ago, Froob said:

Hope Saints gold pants is a sign they’ll wear them this season.

Unfortunately, my guess is they’re only doing it because it’s the preseason. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

12 hours ago, Froob said:

It’d be super sick if Giants wore color rush with Patriots wearing 90’s era jerseys on the Thursday night game. Sucks the NFL is squandering the 100th year anniversary.

They surely did, and it's too bad because what the NFL did for AFL-50 Legacy in 2009 was absolutely nothing short of brilliant!!

Their only mistake was not letting Miami and Cincinnati participate just because they weren't admitted until 1966 and 1968 .. 

I really liked the Raiders 1963 logo alot, it blended in great w/ their silver helmets, too bad it was gone by 1964 for the current one. I also liked their silver jersey numbers on the white away jerseys.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 8/13/2019 at 3:55 PM, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

I am pretty surprised that the NFL is not going to sell jerseys to the fans with the nfl 100 logo on the collar.  They are leaving a lot of money on the table. 

If they used a jersey patch instead people may be inclined to buy them. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I would guess that the dolphins would wear all white at home with the jags in teal/white. Browns will most likely not be able to wear color rush so they could do the same Brown/white combo as last week. Seahawks would likely wear grey pants if the chargers choose white this week.

On 8/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, DNAsports said:

The Titans navy/columbia/navy combo is beautiful. Especially considering from a distance (see video) you can’t really see the pants stripe or the armpit panel 

spacer.png

Any time the Titans wear Columbia (pants or jersey) they look at least 1000x better. 

Archived