canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I would guess that the dolphins would wear all white at home with the jags in teal/white. Browns will most likely not be able to wear color rush so they could do the same Brown/white combo as last week. Seahawks would likely wear grey pants if the chargers choose white this week.

Dolphins normally only go all white at home during day games. They tend to wear color at night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, canzman said:

Dolphins normally only go all white at home during day games. They tend to wear color at night.

Oh I thought since it was preseason they would go all white. After looking at last year's preseason they wore aqua for both home games so I think you're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

Any time the Titans wear Columbia (pants or jersey) they look at least 1000x better. 

 

I wish they would do what the Steelers do with the navy serving as the black and the columbia serving as the yellow. Yellow/gold pants all the time with either jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Oh I thought since it was preseason they would go all white. After looking at last year's preseason they wore aqua for both home games so I think you're right.

1996 and 1997 were the only times the Dolphins wore white for home preseason games at night (Jimmy Johnson's first 2 seasons)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt the Jets would wear the green pants during the preseason.  If they can get away with only using one uniform set during the preseason (white on white), then it's a lot less work for the equipment staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fufkin said:

I doubt the Jets would wear the green pants during the preseason.  If they can get away with only using one uniform set during the preseason (white on white), then it's a lot less work for the equipment staff.

Absolutely, but some teams seem to overlook this and wear several different pant options when they don't have to. I guess it just depends on the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's been a few years now, but I still feel so reassured seeing Washington in white on burgundy. That stretch from 2012-2015 of white on gold was a nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys wearing blue jerseys for half of their games. 8 times in 2019. 6 on the road and 2 at home. Surprisingly, one of those games won't be New England. Dallas will wear color rush against the Dolphins and Patriots. My hypothesis a few pages back was right.

 

What if Dallas went to the Super Bowl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Cowboys wearing blue jerseys for half of their games. 8 times in 2019. 6 on the road and 2 at home. Surprisingly, one of those games won't be New England. Dallas will wear color rush against the Dolphins and Patriots. My hypothesis a few pages back was right.

 

What if Dallas went to the Super Bowl?

Is afc the home team? They might choose white because it has a history of winning the super bowl, and to force the cowboys into navy. At the end of the day the cowboys are at the mercy of the afc teams choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Cowboys wearing blue jerseys for half of their games. 8 times in 2019. 6 on the road and 2 at home. Surprisingly, one of those games won't be New England. Dallas will wear color rush against the Dolphins and Patriots. My hypothesis a few pages back was right.

 

What if Dallas went to the Super Bowl?

 

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Is afc the home team? They might choose white because it has a history of winning the super bowl, and to force the cowboys into navy. At the end of the day the cowboys are at the mercy of the afc teams choice

AFC was the home team last year, New England wore white by choice. If by some unfortunate circumstances Dallas makes the Super Bowl, they will be in white. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jn8 said:

 

AFC was the home team last year, New England wore white by choice. If by some unfortunate circumstances Dallas makes the Super Bowl, they will be in white. 

 

19 minutes ago, jn8 said:

 

AFC was the home team last year, New England wore white by choice. If by some unfortunate circumstances Dallas makes the Super Bowl, they will be in white. 

Wrong, nfc was the home team last year and the rams elected to wear they’re home/throwback uniforms to avoid wearing their whites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dont care said:

 

Wrong, nfc was the home team last year and the rams elected to wear they’re home/throwback uniforms to avoid wearing their whites

Yup, you’re right lol. My mind jumped to 2018 against the Eagles. All of the Patriots’ SB appearances just run together at this point 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Cowboys wearing blue jerseys for half of their games. 8 times in 2019. 6 on the road and 2 at home. Surprisingly, one of those games won't be New England. Dallas will wear color rush against the Dolphins and Patriots. My hypothesis a few pages back was right.

 

What if Dallas went to the Super Bowl?

I wonder if the Pats are wearing their Color Rush vs Dallas. I also wonder if the Saints, Giants, and Lions are breaking out Color Rush for their home games vs Dallas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2019 at 11:01 PM, msubulldog said:

I wonder if the Pats are wearing their Color Rush vs Dallas. I also wonder if the Saints, Giants, and Lions are breaking out Color Rush for their home games vs Dallas. 

 

I'd say the last 3 are pretty much guarantees aside from the Saints, though it is still likely. Glad to see the Pats not in white for a change, but would've liked to see the standard uniforms there. Also would've liked to see Detroit in regular blue, which we still haven't seen paired up with Dallas with the new set. Color Rush 2 years in a row. Yuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Arians has the Bucs in red for a preseason game. We haven't seen Cleveland wear white vs. Tampa in ages, so I was happy to see this. Clearly not many people love their red uniforms, but I think this means we should at least see them earlier this year and not have to see white at home until December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preseason Week 4 (Part 1)
Colts @ Bengals 
5LpTHwV.jpgA4eYhbN.jpg
Eagles @ Jets
7B6IeLb.jpgWlSxLfm.jpg
Falcons @ Jaguars
G8145JJ.jpg7F9Rgev.jpg
Vikings @ Bills
SQ5T4hz.jpglFbI6EC.jpg
Ravens @ Redskins
R8l9R7H.jpghfq5KDW.jpg
Lions @ Browns
lh3j5pB.png0O6vCAn.jpg
Giants @ Patriots
bFE1AkF.jpgyw3vaUr.jpg
Steelers @ Panthers
C0DODuo.jpgYMG4UaD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preseason Week 4 (Part 2)
Chiefs @ Packers
lRA7SOF.jpgucasGyt.jpg
Rams @ Texans
CndgMFI.pngW8Xxbif.jpg
Titans @ Bears
M4Z3fQV.jpgaMl3xR9.jpg
Buccaneers @ Cowboys
TL2jukK.jpguPoTbVX.jpg
Dolphins @ Saints
WenwhrH.pngeG1it30.png
Cardinals @ Broncos
oC2kE8h.jpgbWyBsP1.jpg
Raiders @ Seahawks
5aMt6w7.jpgROwWhxU.jpg
Chargers @ 49ers
D95jBdB.jpgV7pdZ7p.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.