2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

On 8/24/2019 at 4:17 AM, gothedistance said:

Cowboys wearing blue jerseys for half of their games. 8 times in 2019. 6 on the road and 2 at home. Surprisingly, one of those games won't be New England. Dallas will wear color rush against the Dolphins and Patriots. My hypothesis a few pages back was right.

What if Dallas went to the Super Bowl?

If Dallas goes to the Super Bowl this year, the Patriots will likely wear their white jerseys to force the Cowboys into their blues.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bluefalcon said:

If Dallas goes to the Super Bowl this year, the Patriots will likely wear their white jerseys to force the Cowboys into their blues.

I like how we assume the Patriots will be the AFC team at this point lmao. If the chiefs make it I would assume they would wear red. Only team in the AFC that has a shot at a super bowl and would possibly wear white are the Browns and Patriots.

On 8/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, s3ahawkz said:

I like how we assume the Patriots will be the AFC team at this point lmao. If the chiefs make it I would assume they would wear red. Only team in the AFC that has a shot at a super bowl and would possibly wear white are the Browns and Patriots.

Cleveland has a rookie head coach, and teams with rookie head coaches don't make the Super Bowl. Plus, the Browns have more to prove. Because they're getting too much love.

The Patriots are stung with bad memories as a WAH team with that Super Bowl loss to the Eagles. Probably why they aren't doing it against Dallas.

The other team in the AFC that has a shot at the Super Bowl are the Chargers. It would depend on if the circumstance. Like how good they do on the road or whatever other reason.

On 8/27/2019 at 8:28 AM, NFLfan10 said:

It's become a lock for the Falcons to wear throwbacks in Week 4. 3rd year in a row. All against AFC teams.

Actually, it would be the 4th year in a row against AFC teams. Going back to 2016. Against the Chargers, Bills, Ravens, and Titans.

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Cleveland has a rookie head coach, and teams with rookie head coaches don't make the Super Bowl. Plus, the Browns have more to prove. Because they're getting too much love.

The Patriots are stung with bad memories as a WAH team with that Super Bowl loss to the Eagles. Probably why they aren't doing it against Dallas.

The other team in the AFC that has a shot at the Super Bowl are the Chargers. It would depend on if the circumstance. Like how good they do on the road or whatever other reason.

Actually, it would be the 4th year in a row against AFC teams. Going back to 2016. Against the Chargers, Bills, Ravens, and Titans.

I don't think the browns have a good chance at a super bowl but it's enough of a chance that I wanted to include them in my comment because of their talent and other people view them as contenders

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The patriots won last year in white, they are 4-1 in white in the super bowl, better than 2-2 in blue.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:56 PM, msubulldog said:

Just like the Falcons, they are going with colors for every home game and white for every road game.

Like it should be instead of waiting till half the season is over to finally wear your home jerseys at home. 

XM4KeeA.png

It looks like those Dolphins rumors might be true about the aqua pants being strictly a Gase thing. The team hasn't worn white on white in the preseason since he took over. Fingers crossed.

For Week 1, I dont think either the Texans or Bengals will wear white on white, unless CIN goes Color Rush. Jets will likely be in green according to their home game themes.

Archived