2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

On 8/27/2019 at 6:49 AM, Michael Bolton said:

My god Vikings-Bills and Chiefs-Packers are going to be two *beautiful* matchups this week.

The Minnesota v Buffalo could have been had the Bills not choosing to go mono with the blue pants.

What a ridiculous decision, wearing blue pants against their purple ones.  

Still irks me that Buffalo wears those blue striped socks with their blue pants. How hard is it to order from Nike some white striped socks to eliminate the leotard look when wearing blue pants?

By going mono blue they ruined what could have been a great looking uniform matchup.

spacer.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/30/2019 at 9:01 AM, ARTnSocal said:

The Minnesota v Buffalo could have been had the Bills not choosing to go mono with the blue pants.

What a ridiculous decision, wearing blue pants against their purple ones.  

Still irks me that Buffalo wears those blue striped socks with their blue pants. How hard is it to order from Nike some white striped socks to eliminate the leotard look when wearing blue pants?

By going mono blue they ruined what could have been a great looking uniform matchup.

spacer.png

That was awful.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:16 AM, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 1 (Part1)

Bills @ Jets

wUXHPNl.jpgbJzdxFt.jpg

Have the J-E-T-S released a uniform schedule, or is this based on their pattern from last season?

If they go white jerseys I wouldn't mind seeing their new green pants, unless they were to wear green or black socks with them.

Bengals jersey schedule was released today.

Only wearing orange once (which sucks in my opinion, they're my favorite) against Arizona Week 5.

Color Rush Week 4 at Pittsburgh and Week 8 against LA Rams in London.

Wearing Black Jerseys at Buffalo Week 3.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-2019-uniform-schedule-color-rush-dates-revealed

2 hours ago, nlane33 said:

Bengals jersey schedule was released today.

Only wearing orange once (which sucks in my opinion, they're my favorite) against Arizona Week 5.

Color Rush Week 4 at Pittsburgh and Week 8 against LA Rams in London.

Wearing Black Jerseys at Buffalo Week 3.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-2019-uniform-schedule-color-rush-dates-revealed

I would just love it if the league released the alternate jersey schedule like they used to in the season kickoff guides that were published

On 8/31/2019 at 9:28 AM, dont care said:

They only wear the white pants at home

I am growing to hate the giants white pants.  Love the helmet. Really like the unique B/W and W/R jerseys. Both look better with old school gray pants IMHO. The W/W throwback alt set is cool, with or without throwback helmet decals.  

2 minutes ago, crosfam said:

I am growing to hate the giants white pants.  Love the helmet. Really like the unique B/W and W/R jerseys. Both look better with old school gray pants IMHO. The W/W throwback alt set is cool, with or without throwback helmet decals.  

And I also love that both NY/NJ teams have bold shiny colorful helmets. 

The Bengals host numerous black teams and once again opt to wear orange against Arizona? Seriously... At least they're surpisingly not going white at home in their opener vs. SF. They always wear white at home in Week 2. That will be a decent looking game. I like their Color Rush choices, but disappointed with orange jersey selection. Also can't remember the last time they didn't wear it twice.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bucs wearing RED for 7 home games!! That has to be a record. Only white at home is oddly in Week 10 vs. Arizona.

Color Rush vs. NO Week 11, IND Week 14

Love when new coaches come in and eliminate white at home.

So glad that this is happening. I kind of saw this coming because when Bruce Arians coached the Cardinals he NEVER had the them wear white at home. I know that the Cardinals play in a dome but still. Plus the Buccameers Week 1 home opener against the 49ers is at 4:25 and their Week 3 home game against the Giants is at 4:05. Remember the Jaguars wore their alternate teal jerseys at home in their week 2 4:25 home game against the Patriots last year.

Archived