canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Panthers-Rams is beautiful 

 

The Panthers' silver helmet/white jersey/white pants combo is a snoozer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jaguars wore solid white socks with their all-white set today as well, at home against KC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a new uni rule which allows teams to just have a solid sock color instead of the white being under the sock which is why you see teams wearing 1 color socks this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

There's a new uni rule which allows teams to just have a solid sock color instead of the white being under the sock which is why you see teams wearing 1 color socks this year

We know that, just pointing out that at least a couple of teams are already taking advantage of the new rule here in Week 1. The Browns were the only team (that I’m aware of, anyways) that took advantage of the new rule in preseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not a huge fan of matte helmets...but if anyone should switch to matte it should be the Bucs.

 

That metallic shiny helmet against the full pewter pants and yokes is terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

There's a new uni rule which allows teams to just have a solid sock color instead of the white being under the sock which is why you see teams wearing 1 color socks this year

So there were a bunch of players today wearing all white socks when their team didn’t. Notable players were cam newton and dak Prescott. I’m open to the solid sock depending upon the team, not sure about all white socks. Might give it a pass if it’s breaking up a leotard though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AgentColon2 said:

I’m not a huge fan of matte helmets...but if anyone should switch to matte it should be the Bucs.

 

That metallic shiny helmet against the full pewter pants and yokes is terrible.

I’m opposite of you, I think shiny pants like the last set. I don’t want to hear Nike can’t do it cause if you can put road construction reflections in the numbers, you can make something better than chocolate pewter. The yokes, lets just burn that idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly? I really liked the bills jets game. Jets jerseys look better than they did last year. 

 

Now, would their old jersey with the new green and green helmets be better still? Maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, hormone said:

I’m opposite of you, I think shiny pants like the last set. I don’t want to hear Nike can’t do it cause if you can put road construction reflections in the numbers, you can make something better than chocolate pewter. The yokes, lets just burn that idea.

Well yeah, I’d be all in for that. But Nike 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

Well yeah, I’d be all in for that. But Nike 😡

I think some mentioned earlier that Nike does have dazzle fabrics, but it's inferior to what they're hence the grey, khaki and mustard.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

This all white with white socks look is beyond stupid and better not become a new trend.

It's gonna become a trend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Honestly? I really liked the bills jets game. Jets jerseys look better than they did last year. 

 

Now, would their old jersey with the new green and green helmets be better still? Maybe. 

Then they’d look close to this.

spacer.png

 

Today the Jets looked and played like a high school football team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, insert name said:

Today the Jets looked and played like a high school football team. 

 

I think the Dolphins are the ones who played like a high school team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

 

I think the Dolphins are the ones who played like a high school team.

Or more like an expansion team in their first regular season game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.