2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

8 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Panthers-Rams is beautiful 

spacer.png

1) The first regular season game where the Rams have worn the royals on the road since moving back to Cali. 2) In a way, I thought they would break out the yellow CR jerseys to better cope with the Charlotte heat.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2019 at 2:52 PM, Tracy Jordan said:

I hope it's not a mistake! I've been waiting for the return of the red socks since the current blue pants were introduced in 2012. I think it's going to be a great look, if it is in fact what they'll be wearing.

Dang, I was really hoping to see red socks. Bummer.

10 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Or more like an expansion team in their first regular season game.

At least in their expansion season of 1966 they looked awfully good with those uniforms of theirs .

Honestly, with the crap they're wearing now they've totally ruined what was once a great looking uniform (and franchise) to sheer garbage in the present day, and this team is clearly tanking it. How else can one explain trading away one of the finest tackles in the NFL, LT Laremy Tunsil?

From this 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼    (even their socks looked great in 1966)

spacer.png

To this 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

spacer.png

On 5/16/2019 at 3:50 PM, canzman said:

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

40 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Are the Jets confirmed to be in black, or is that just speculation? I’ll be interested to see the black set in action. 

and who said the Bills are going white on white, has @BillsEquipment confirmed this, or is this just speculation or a hunch?

Enquiring minds wanna know . . 

Also, I didn't know that Philly still had those midnight green pants, do they, and do the Redskins still have those bright yellow pants? I kinda liked those.

Please J-E-T-S, if you're gonna wear those silly black pants ( gasp ) 😲 , DO NOT wear black socks with them!!

P.S.  If Panthers are gonna wear their gorgeous Carolina blue jerseys I wish they'd go back to their silver pants, same color pants is an overdose of a really nice color.

5 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Dang, I was really hoping to see red socks. Bummer.

Oh man, you weren't the only one, so was I as were several Bills fans on social-media who had also seen the animated image that they posted on IG and Twitter

What a tease that was.

Those blue striped socks just kill what should be a great look with the blue pants, which btw should have the belt in red, just as they were from 1973-1985, not in the same royal blue color which just makes them lack any accent to compliment them. 

3 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

At least in their expansion season of 1966 they looked awfully good with those uniforms of theirs .

Honestly, with the crap they're wearing now they've totally ruined what was once a great looking uniform (and franchise) to sheer garbage in the present day, and this team is clearly tanking it. How else can one explain trading away one of the finest tackles in the NFL, LT Laremy Tunsil?

From this 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼    (even their socks looked great in 1966)

spacer.png

To this 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

spacer.png

But the dolphins uniforms now are just as good? I don’t understand why people hate the current dolphins look, it’s definitely top 5 in the league

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

21 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

But the dolphins uniforms now are just as good? I don’t understand why people hate the current dolphins look, it’s definitely top 5 in the league

I believe it is because of that new logo. I am still not a fan of it, but their uniforms are better now that they got rid of the navy. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

I’m with you here. Honestly the only change I’d make would be to make the number font more consistent (no more some rounded, some angled corners) and maybe an aqua facemask. It’s really one of the more under appreciated uniforms in the NFL, in my opinion 

6 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Not just the logo which I dislike, but other things like the lack of sleeve striping and striped socks.

Also the aqua doesn't appear to be the same.  Should have just reverted back to the '66 throwbacks when they had the chance, now they're back on the 5 year lockout program.

55 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Saints in black on black tonight. At least they have never worn that against Houston before.

It's amazing that New Orleans believes they look so good in those stripeless black pants with the solid black socks when wearing their black jerseys.

but .. they don't realize just how good they look with their gold pants which they've apparently restricted to preseason games.

5 hours ago, jn8 said:

I’m with you here. Honestly the only change I’d make would be to make the number font more consistent (no more some rounded, some angled corners) and maybe an aqua facemask. It’s really one of the more under appreciated uniforms in the NFL, in my opinion 

I think the only change is maybe a darker aqua and a grey facemask. But honestly it’s good the way it is.

6 hours ago, nuordr said:

I believe it is because of that new logo. I am still not a fan of it, but their uniforms are better now that they got rid of the navy. 

I think the removal of navy in the uniforms was such a big upgrade that people kind of glossed over.

I don’t understand the hate for the new logo, how is it not an upgrade? It looks great. The evolution of the dolphin in front of the sun logo is awesome to see, I’m excited to see where it goes in the future.

People say it doesn’t make sense to have the dolphin have the sun behind it because it’s not jumping anymore, but honestly I like it more now, I get the feeling the dolphin is swimming under the beautiful clear water with the sun shining through. It’s great

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

The current Dolphins look is NOT an upgrade. It’s probably the most boring look they’ve ever had. It doesn’t help that they keep wearing it next to the more superior throwbacks, a set that the fans and players prefer over the current. 

XM4KeeA.png

Archived