canzman

2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

Saints might as well get black helmets now that every other part of their uniforms are fully black with the new socks

22 hours ago, j'villejags said:

I'm hating these new pink visors. 

Adding to this thought, Kamara's visor is clear-ish but has a gold tint to it. It looks much better than the pinkish tinted visor would look for New Orleans. 

Can't find a picture from tonight's game yet. This is probably the same visor but it doesn't look as mirrored on TV. 

usatsi_13183658-e1565957887803.jpg?width

1 hour ago, BellaSpurs said:

I think the only change is maybe a darker aqua and a grey facemask. But honestly it’s good the way it is.

I think the removal of navy in the uniforms was such a big upgrade that people kind of glossed over.

I don’t understand the hate for the new logo, how is it not an upgrade? It looks great. The evolution of the dolphin in front of the sun logo is awesome to see, I’m excited to see where it goes in the future.

People say it doesn’t make sense to have the dolphin have the sun behind it because it’s not jumping anymore, but honestly I like it more now, I get the feeling the dolphin is swimming under the beautiful clear water with the sun shining through. It’s great

Because now it looks bloated and like a whale

I really miss our red road socks. <navyrant#24>

I know I’m beating the dead horse but the Texans need red socks for their blue pants and the Saints need to shred their black pants... and after seeing a few teams and select players wearing them, my suspicion that solid colored dark socks look amateurish was confirmed. Not a fan.

The funny thought I had last night as I turned the game on was that we were in for a page or two of comments on here saying that Texans with Red Socks and Saints with Black Pants was needed, lol

If the Saints didn't miraculously come out on top last night, I'd say there would've been a better chance of seeing black on gold sooner than later. Unfortunate.

Last season they lost opening week in gold pants and never wore them again.

Why are the Bengals wearing black for a potential hot weather game? I know I'm late on this piece. And who is making the decisions? The game in CIN this week is forecasted to be in the 80s.

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

Why are the Bengals wearing black for a potential hot weather game? I know I'm late on this piece. And who is making the decisions? The game in CIN this week is forecasted to be in the 80s.

I believe the Bengals will be wearing their black jerseys for Week 3 in Buffalo, who will most likely be in their 1965 AFL all-white throwbacks.

Western NY weather on that date is always unpredictable.

Saints just need a rebrand at this point. The gold is way too lifeless in artificial lighting. I understand why they don’t wear gold pants, especially in nationally televised games.

I haven’t seen an official Saints uniform schedule and even though I strongly dislike white pants vs white pants games, I’m hoping to see the CR set be brought out against the Falcons in week 13 when Atlanta wears their throwbacks.

really hope the Panthers go silver pants with blue alt jersey instead of blue pants.  white britches would be ok too.  burn the black pants altogether, i hate em.

14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

This is very unlike them, but I am very happy about it. This will be a nice blend of colors and the teams only meet in Cincinnati once every 8 years.

The Jets are probably wearing all black on MNF (if they haven't officially announced it yet) since all the ads for tickets have them in the black jerseys.